| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
Odin Borson is the Allfather, the king of Asgard. He is the father of Thor and the adoptive father of Loki. He is a powerful and wise ruler who is dedicated to preserving peace and battling evil across the Nine Realms. He is the most powerful being in the universe, and possesses the Odinforce, an unrivalled level of magic, along with the spear Gungir. As king, he has command of The Destroyer. When Odin is seriously wounded, he goes into Odinsleep to recover from his wounds, being immortal.
Odin once led a force of Asgardians on Earth against the invading Frost Giants and their king, Laufey whom he defeated. He took Laufey's abandoned infant son Loki and raised him as his own alongside Thor. When the two grew up, Odin bequeathed Thor with the mighty hammer Mjolnir. Thor was arrogant and unruly, which did not impress Odin.
When the Frost Giants infiltrated Asgard during Thor's coronation (which did not happen) Thor, Loki, Lady Sif, Fandral, Volstagg and Hogun headed to Jotunheim for answers against Odin's orders. Odin banished Thor to Earth when he and Heimdall returned to rescue them, stripping Thor of his powers but sending Mjolnir after him. When Loki later discovered he was a Frost Giant, he sent Odin into the Odinsleep in his anger. When Loki's plan to take over Asgard was foiled by Thor, who had learnt his lesson when on Earth with Jane Foster, Odin resumed his position as king of Asgard with Thor at his side.
When Loki returned with the Chitauri with help from Thanos to conquer Earth, and the Bifrost, the means of travelling across the Nine Realms destroyed during Thor's battle with Loki, Odin used his powers of dark energy to transport Thor to Earth. Thor fought alongside the Avengers against Loki, who with the Tesseract brought the captive Loki back to Asgard for justice. Thor and Heimdall would later use the Tesseract's powers to rebuild the Bifrost.
- Odin uses electricity in-game, which is strange because the character doesn't even use it in the comics.
- Odin is portrayed by Anthony Hopkins in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Sam Neill played an Asgardian actor portaying Odin in Thor: Ragnarok. Neill also played Alan Grant in the Jurassic Park films.
- In the Brazilian dubs of Thor and Thor: The Dark World, he was voiced by the late Isaac Bardavid, who also voiced King Triton in the dub of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning, Wolverine in the dubs of the X-Men movies, Jor-El in the dub of Superman, and Obi-Wan Kenobi in the dubs of the Original Trilogy.
- In Avengers Assemble he is voiced by Frank Welker who also voiced Iceman in Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and Scooby-Doo and Fred Jones in the Scooby-Doo! franchise.