- "If we do this, we do this my way."
- ―Owen in Jurassic World
The minifigure's face and medium nougat hairpiece is the same of Star-Lord's. It features stubble facial hair printing with a smirk expression. The torso has a blue-ish shirt print with a reddish brown vest print over it. His legs are printed with jeans with pack for his favorite knife on the right side.
Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar, off Costa Rica's Pacific coast, now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. Owen is the dinosaur researcher of Jurassic World. He conducts behavioral research on Velociraptors.
Gallery of Variants
Video Game Variants
- This mini figure is the third time Chris Pratt is involved in a LEGO theme; the first being Emmet and the second being Star-Lord. It is also the second time he has had a LEGO minifigure that was based on one of his live-action movie characters. The first one was Star-Lord.
- He has the exact same face and hairpiece as Star-Lord, because they're both played by Pratt.
- His idle animation in LEGO Dimensions would be used for the idle animation for Captain America when holding his shield in LEGO Marvel's Avengers.
- 71205 Jurassic World Team Pack
- 75917 Raptor Rampage
- 10757 Raptor Rescue Truck
- 75926 Pteranodon Chase
- 75928 Blue's Helicopter Pursuit
- 75929 Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape
- 75930 Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate
- 75934 Dilophosaurus on the Loose
- 75935 Baryonyx Face-Off: The Treasure Hunt
- 75937 Triceratops Rampage
- 75938 T.Rex vs Dino-Mech Battle
- 75939 Dr. Wu's Laboratory Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- 75940 Gallimimus and Pteranodon-Breakout
- 75941 Indominous Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- 75942 Velociraptor Biplane Rescue Mission