Brickipedia is currently undergoing a change with the naming of part articles and this article's name may be outdated.
|Design ID: 3947||Years in production: 1978|| Available Colours: ||Appearances:|
Part 3947 also known as the craterplate is a 32x32 baseplate that features a raised ridge of hills with two craters. This part first appeared in some of the first LEGO Space sets in 1978. It made occasional appearance in other space sets until 1988. These pieces were all molded in grey. The part made a comeback in 1996 as part of 6190 Shark's Crystal Cave (Part 3947bpx1), where it represented a piece of seafloor and was coloured in light blue. This was the only appearance where the part was not grey.
- 305 2 Crater Plates (2)
- 453 Crater Plates (1)
- 483 Alpha-1 Rocket Base (1)
- 493 Space Command Center (1)
- 497 Galaxy Explorer (1)'
- 920 Launch Pad (1)
- 926 Command Centre (1)
- 928 Galaxy Explorer (1)
- 6930 Space Supply Station (1)
- 6970 Beta-1 Command Base (2)
- 6971 Intergalactic Command Base (2)
- 6972 Polaris-I Space Lab (1)
- 6987 Message-Intercept Base (1)