|Design ID: 4646644||Years in production: 2011/2012||Pick a Brick price: N/A|| Available Colours: ||Appearances:|
Part 4646644 is a new part used as a snake/viper. It was created for the 2012 wave of Ninjago sets. The part is five to six studs long but it can only stand on one stud. It is also used in LEGO Lord Of The Rings in 9469 Gandalf Arrives.
- Oddly, this part is also used as a weapon and as a living snake, at least in the Venomari Shrine.
- Due to the use in Lord Of The Rings, it might be a possible chance that this new part is not exclusive to Ninjago.
- It may be a SPUA, however, this is not proved.
- Lloyd Garmadon is the only mini-figure that is not a snake that uses a snake as a weapon in 9552 Lloyd Garmadon. However, in some of the episodes, Lloyd teams up with the snakes which proves why he uses a snake as a weapon.
- Snakes being silver and gold may indicate that not all snakes are living(figuratively speaking) due to gold and silver being non-living.
- It is rumored that it might be the new mold for the snakes, replacing Part 30115.