Brickipedia is currently undergoing a change with the naming of part articles and this article's name may be outdated.
|Design ID: 85973||Years in production: 2006|
Part 85973 was introduced in 2006, It has been with-in 13 sets including Batman, Indiana Jones and Pharaoh's Quest themes. On LEGO Digital Designer it is called a TOMMY GUN, which is was nickname of its possible basis, the M1928 Thompson Submachinegun.
- 6863 Batwing Battle Over Gotham City
- 7195 Ambush In Cairo
- 7197 Venice Canal Chase
- 7307 Flying Mummy Attack (x2)
- 7327 Scorpion Pyramid
- 7780 The Batboat: Hunt for Killer Croc
- 7781 The Batmobile: Two-Face's Escape
- 7782 The Batwing: The Joker's Aerial Assault
- 7783 The Batcave: The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion
- 7785 Arkham Asylum
- 7786 The Batcopter: The Chase for Scarecrow
- 7787 The Bat-Tank: The Riddler and Bane's Hideout
- 7888 The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Surprise