- "That spot looks just right for a pyramid!"
- ―The Pharaoh
The Pharaoh has a yellow flesh tone including yellow hands. He has a white linen skirt, the printing of which starts at the bottom of his torso and finishes half way down his legs. There is gold braiding along the edges of the skirt, with some blue printing too. On his chest is some decorative printing of gold jewellery that shows some kind of bird with outstretched wings, and a blue circular jewel above it. He is not smiling, and has a thin long mouth with cheekbones printed either side. Above his eyes is some linear eyeliner, and two thin black eyebrows. He comes with a Nemes headdress which is gold with blue stripes, and has a LEGO stud on the forehead, which it is possible to attach decorations to if desired. Also included is a cobra sceptre, which is entirely gold.
- The Nemes headdress that the Pharaoh has is the same as Amset-Ra's headdress.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- He makes a cameo in Legoland Florida on a poster in Lost Kingdom Adventure.
Facts from the LEGO Minifigures Character Encyclopaedia
- The cobra-headed staff was designed especially for him, so this was its first appearance.
- His linen skirt keeps him cool on hot days in the desert.
- His staff is for waving around and telling people to build faster.
- He likes pyramids, chariots and deserts.
- He dislikes skyscrapers, cars and shopping centres.
- Video Game Appearances
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- Egyptian Queen
- Pharaoh Hotep
- Pharaoh Skeleton
- Mummy (Collectable Minifigure)
- Mummy Warrior
- Pharaoh's Quest
- Mummy Queen
- Egyptian Warrior