Professor Filius Flitwick is the Charms teacher at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Potter theme. He is short and often stands on stacks of books so that he can see over his desk and teach his students. He is the head of the Ravenclaw house.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it.|
Video Game Appearances
Gallery of Variants
- The appearance of Professor Flitwick changes in the series. In the first two movies, he is shown as an old man, whereas from Year 3 onward, he looks as the minifigure shown above does.
- Professor Flitwick was played by Warwick Davis, who also played DD-BD the Droid, Wicket the Ewok, Weazel the Cloud Rider and Wald the Rodian in Star Wars, as well as Griphook the goblin in Harry Potter. Davis is the only actor with six minifigures made for his respective characters.
- Flitwick has the same hairpiece as Doc Ock and the original Ron Weasley, although in a different colour.
- His torso piece was re-used in 2011 in the set 10217 Diagon Alley, on the goblins.
- Flitwick's legs in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 are sand green instead of black.