His head is of an old man, with a grey mustache and white sideburns. One of the sides of his mouth is sloping upwards, detecting a smile. On his torso, he has the printing of his diary in a pocket, and a green bow-tie. The marking show three different layers of clothes, two dark sand, and one white. His legs have no markings, and are dark sand.
He is hired by Walter Donovan, who has found the tablet which may lead to the location of the secret Holy Grail. Henry later learns that his friend Elsa Schneider is a Nazi working for the other Nazis. After making this discovery, he is captured from his library, and taken to the Nazis headquarters. He is then rescued by his son Indiana Jones. Sr. then tells Indiana that the Grail must not get into the wrong hands and they head to Berlin where they try to complete their adventure. Once they make it the the Canyon of the Crescent Moon, Henry is shot; then when Indiana finds the grail he heals his father's wounds just in time to save his life. Years later in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull it is revealed that Henry died of old age, despite having drunk from the cup of Christ.
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (cameo)
- In the two sets he has appeared in 7198 and 7620 he has the standard dark gray jungle hat and a dark sand tone of clothes, but in 852146 Professor Henry Jones Key Chain his hat is also dark sand. In both video games he only has dark sand pants, a new hat, and a grey tone of clothes.
- His first appearance in a set was 7620 Motorcycle Chase, on the printing of his torso is his diary, even though in the movie he did not have the diary during the motorcycle chase.
- Dr. Whatsit from LEGO City Undercover has this torso, but it has a red bowtie instead of green.