- "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"
- ―Raven in LEGO Dimensions
Rachel Roth is a powerful sorceress; as the daughter of the demon Trigon the Terrible, she has been the unfortunate source of her father's demonic influence in the mortal dimension. Her mother Arella, who had married Trigon while she was part of a Satanic cult, raised her in the inter-dimensional realm of Azarath. Arella was aided in this endeavor by the realm's monks, who taught Raven how to control her demonic powers. As she grew older, her abilities grew stronger. This brought her to the attention of her father, whom wished to conquer the mortal universe through her. Fleeing Azarath, she made her way to Earth where she found and gathered young superheroes such as Robin (Dick Grayson), Cyborg, Beast Boy, Wonder Girl (Donna Troy), Kid Flash (Wally West), and Starfire. Together, they successfully banished Trigon from claiming Earth and became the new incarnation of the superhero team called the Teen Titans.
Gallery of Video Game Variants
Video Game Appearances
- When casting her magic power, Raven's eyes glow white; however, she sports four red eyes whenever she is genuinely angry—a trait she shares with her demon father.
- Unlike Starfire and Beast Boy, Raven's appearance in LEGO Batman 3 is based on her comic portrayals. But her LEGO DC Super-Villains variant does bear a resemblance to her animated counterpart.
- Tara Strong who voiced the character in Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go! also voiced Harley Quinn, Batgirl and Poison Ivy in several DC properties in addition to Unikitty in the TV show of the same name and Jayna in Teen Titans Go!.
- She is currently the only member of the Teen Titans to not have a physical New 52 variant.