Ron's Minifigure has bright orange hair and is nearly always wearing a Hogwarts uniform with a Gryffindor badge. He has appeared in two out of the four Hogwarts sets from 2010 in (Diagon Alley) in 2011. He is also given a new hairpiece that was previously seen on Max, and a few Collectable Minifigures in different colors. In later versions he has a double sided headpiece; one side with his relaxed grin, the other with a scared look.
Ronald Bilius Weasley is a pure-blood wizard, friend of Harry, Hermione, Neville and Luna . He belongs to a family of nine with five brothers and one sister. His parents are Arthur and Molly Weasley. He also has many siblings, including Ginny, Fred, George Weasley, and Percy. He has a fear of spiders. After prominent Gryffindor Quidditch keeper Oliver Wood left Hogwarts, Ron replaced as the new Gryffindor Keeper.
Ron began attending Hogwarts at the same time as Harry, and they became friends quickly. Later on, he became friends with Hermione Granger after saving her from a mountain troll. He was Sorted into Gryffindor House. Ron helps Harry with many adventures during the series. He also was one person to fight in the Ministry of Magic with pals (and sister) Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Neville, in that same year he became closer to Luna and Neville, later best friends.
- 4704 The Chamber of Winged Keys
- 4705 Snape's Classroom
- 4706 Forbidden Corridor
- 4708 Hogwarts Express
- 4709 Hogwarts Castle
- 4722 Gryffindor House
- 4727 Aragog in the Dark Forest
- 4728 Escape from Privet Drive
- 4730 The Chamber of Secrets
- 4735 Slytherin (in Slytherin robes and Crabbe's face on back of head)
- 4738 Hagrid's Hut (New face+Hairpiece)
- 4757 Hogwarts Castle
- 4758 Hogwarts Express
- 4762 Rescue from the Merpeople
- 4841 Hogwarts Express (New face+Hairpiece)
- 5378 Hogwarts Castle (New face)
- 10132 Motorized Hogwarts Express
- 10217 Diagon Alley
LEGO Games Appearances
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Creator: Harry Potter
- LEGO Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Ron is identical to his first variation from 2001, but with some minor alterations; his hair is recoloured orange, his skin tone is changed from yellow to flesh-pink, and his robes are recoloured dark-grey.
- The preliminary box art of 4738 Hagrid's Hut showed Ron with the hairpiece that is worn by Fred and George in 2011.
- Hermione Granger
- Harry Potter
- Arthur Weasley
- Fred Weasley
- George Weasley
- Ginny Weasley
- Molly Weasley
- Lavender Brown