The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
She is the Wind Elf of the mythological five sisters that brought magic into the Elven world.
- Personality: She is modest and a little sentimental because she misses her sisters. She tends to be controlled by her emotions: when she is happy, she is open and welcoming and even her castle lights up; when she is unhappy, everything shuts down and she will not listen to anyone. Because of her bond with Emily, she is willing to help the team a lot – but if she didn’t know them, she might not.
- Strengths: Her magic is incredibly strong but not as strong as her mind. She can do anything she sets her mind to and is very world wise. She is modest and hides how powerful and smart she really is. A very strategic thinker, but when emotions get in her way, a darker and more wicked side will show.
- Flaws: She is a bit too stubborn and if she is badly hurt, she will turn her back to the world and unintentionally seem mean (“evil”). Can be socially awkward.
- Skills: She is not one to show off, but her wisdom and magic powers are incredible. She is one of the oldest elves in the world – and perhaps the strongest.
- Favorite things: Golden Glow (her Pegasus), family, great heights, singing, everything white, riddles, staying at home, listening to stories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.