- "Just five more minutes…"
The Sleepyhead is dressed in light blue pajamas. He has brown spiky hair and a double-sided head, with one side showing a yawning expression with shadows under his eyes, showing he is tired. The other expression has closed eyes and a closed smile that shows that he is sleeping. His accessory is a light brown teddy bear.
The Sleepyhead loves to sleep and head off to a fantasy land by the name of "Dreamland." In "Dreamland" the Sleepyhead goes on many adventures such as seeing colourful knights with swords that shoot lightning or using a time machine that is powered by historical hats. Also the Sleepyhead has a teddybear that makes him comfortable and also has a very comfortable bed.
The LEGO Movie
Emmet, the main character in The LEGO Movie uses the same pajamas when he wakes up and hairpiece for the shower scene. In addition, Sleepyhead also appeared in the movie as a Master Builder that is seen in Cloud Cuckoo Land, but his face is the same as Emmet and the hair is differently colored.
The LEGO Ninjago Movie
Lloyd Garmadon, the main character in The LEGO Ninjago Movie is seen with the same pajamas when Garmadon accidentally butt dials the latter. Additionally, Sleepyhead can be seen amongst the civillians evacuating from Ninjago City on a boat.
- His description references the Knights' Kingdom II and Time Cruisers themes.
- He has the lowest stats of any minifigure so far with a sum of three.
- He is the second Collectable Minifigure to have a reversible head. The first was the Boxer from Series 5.
- He has printing on the front and rear of his torso, both arms, the front and sides of his legs, and both sides of his head, making him the most printed Collectable Minifigure to date.
- His pajamas are similar to Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane and Lloyd Garmadon's pajamas in the Ninjago TV Series.
- Sleepyhead's teddy bear appeared in LEGO The Lord of the Rings: The Video Game, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO The Hobbit: The Video Game.
- His hairpeice was used for the 2014 Nightwing but in black.
- He is one of the few minifigures who can be completely reassembled as a User's avatar in Lego Life.