The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Official Press Release
List of sets
- Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions Expansion (2019, Playground Games, Turn 10 Studios, Xbox Game Studios)
The color themes for the box designs changed according to the years the sets were released. Notable examples of alterations include: the color of the word "Speed", the stripe, and the racer's helmet.
- For 2015, the color theme was blue, with a blue racing helmet.
- For 2016, the color theme was green, and the racer's helmet turned black.
- For 2017, the color theme was gold, the racer's face changed and his visor turned blue.
- Since 2018, the color theme is silver, with the racer's face now replaced by the car company logo. The overall box and graphic stripe designs introduced for this particular year were carried over for 2019.
- For 2020, an incremental change was conducted, utilising a checkered flag style gradient in place of the traditional stripe. This new fade element extends roughly halfway through the top section of the packaging before revealing the background artwork. The vehicle manufacturer logo is retained in the top right-hand corner.
- The 2017 and 2020 wave are the only 2 Speed Champions wave without Porsche cars.
Box Art Evolution
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "Speed Champions"
Beginning from March 2015, builders of all … Beginning from March 2015, builders of all ages, with fuel in their veins, can now create the speeding-bullet cars at home. The LEGO Group has now announced its partnership with the three automobile manufacturers Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche resulting in a new, high-speed product line for building the most favourite cars from LEGO bricks: the LEGO Speed Champions. An adrenaline kick and the thrill of speed are included.</br></br>Seven different LEGO sets will be available from spring 2015, ensuring lots of racing action and squealing tyres in the children’s room. A large red Ferrari truck drives up – together with the Ferrari F14 T Racing car. What’s more, a McLaren Mercedes pit stop set will also be available, featuring the McLaren Mercedes MP4-29 as well as the home stretch with lights function and two Porsche cars – the 911 RSR and 911 GT3 R Hybrid. Also, four sets of stand-alone vehicles wait to hit the track. Whether it is a racing car or road car – the new brick built car models will get the hearts of five- to eleven-year old as well as grown up engine fans beating faster.</br></br>In addition to typical LEGO building fun, the LEGO Speed Champions series of vehicles is particularly amazing thanks to its many authentic details: the LEGO minifigures are wearing racing car overalls, there is a winner’s cup, flags and detailed tools – inspired by their big role models Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche whether you are a passionate builder or a keen car fan, there is an exciting offer. Now just one question remains: Who will be the Speed Champion in 2015?s: Who will be the Speed Champion in 2015? +