Spooky Girl is a minifigure that was released in 2014 as part of 71007 Minifigures Series 12. It originally was supposed to be released in October, but it was available in Hong Kong on 23 of September.
The Spooky Girl is all black, white, and grey. She has a new black hairpiece that is long and straight with straight-cut bangs. Her head and hands are white and her face is in a slight frown. She wears a suit and grey cloth skirt resembling an academy uniform. The suit has grey wrinkles and there are some curves printed on the waist. She also wears black-and-white striped leggings. She has a spider in her left pocket. She also has a black teddy bear with an x-stitched eye, a button eye, and a stitched frown and a white belly with grey stripes.
- She is the third monochrome minifigure in the theme, with the first two being the Mime and the Sad Clown.
- She is also the first female monochrome minifigure and the first monochrome minifigure with accessories.
- Her personality and appearance are likely influenced by Wednesday Addams from The Addams Family, a black-and-white television show about a spooky family who doesn't understand how different they are.
- She has the 5th teddy bear accessory used in the Minifigures line.
- Her hairpiece was later used on Ava Prentis in dark brown.