- This article is about the minifigure. For the online game, see Street Skater (game).
- "This is the perfect spot for an awesome new stunt!"
- ―Street Skater
The Street Skater has a dark grey beanie with a lime green brick logo. He has glasses, eyes, eyebrows, and a smile as head markings. The Street Skater has a light grey printed torso and dark tan legs. His torso depicts a sweatshirt that with the orange zip halfway down and a black shirt with orange markings underneath. At the top back of his top is markings for a hood. He also comes with a black skateboard with blue printings of a city on one side and a 2x2 lego brick with wings behind it at the back.
- The Street Skater has printing on his back depicting the hood of his sweatshirt, as well as the waistband.
- The Skier and the Snowboarder Guy also have beanies, except in dark blue and blue, respectively, without printing.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the build a minifigure bins at the LEGO store
- This character's t-shirt depicts part of the Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge from the hometown of designer Michael Patton, while the skateboard depicts the skyline from Boston, the home city of design lead Tara Wike.
- This character's torso appears on a recurring background character in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. Similar hoodie designs based on this torso are seen on Dan Hageman, Kai and Zane's casual clothes, Lloyd's civilian disguise in "The Jade Princess", and other background characters.