- Is there a reference somewhere for what you have added about this minifigure, because I have the 1992 LEGO Magazines and i didn't get a minifigure Gladiatoring 17:19, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- You do? I'll buy them for $40.00! Just kidding. Anyways it was one or the other (LEGO Mag or Land) so I have changed it. Thanks for notifying me! GG 360 18:05, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I wasn't notifying you, I was asking for a reference, where does this info come from ? you wrote on the agents card that it was a lego mag subcription thing also , but it had nothing to do with lego mag, but in fact part of an agents set, I am wondering where you get the information from ? Gladiatoring 18:18, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Bricklink. You just gotta search harder, and for that agents card I actually have a magazine that has some stuff about it. But yeah, remembering the site it did have something about the card too. Whatever. GG 360 18:21, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- search harder ? . I am looking at the page and it has no info about where it was released what-so-ever, and knowing bricklink as well as I do if it was a give away at a legoland park it would be listed as such, and as I said the card was not anything to do with the lego magazine it was inside an agents set . whatever ? the info youve added has no source and should be removed unless you can provide one Gladiatoring 18:29, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- You want answers? Okay then! I have no idea where the heck to find this stuff! If you want to find out where this thing was given out, go ahead! There's not one place that tells it, so I figured that It's probably from a magazine. Don't get angry at me because I am not given the right info. And for that agents thing? I have One agents set, and it came with nothing. No star, no card, nothing. So I guessed. What are you gonna do, block me? I'm just trying to help here! :( GG 360 18:49, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.