This game has already been relased (11/11/11) and this page needs to be updated. Please take off the edit protection. The Notes section is based on preliminary information from press releases and demos; it should be updated or deleted all together as it is now outdated. Many facts on this page are oudated because they have been based on preliminary information. The game is out now, and all the information needed for this page should be known. This whole page needs to be updated. --Hiatta221 02:51, November 28, 2011 (UTC)
I found some screens but cant put them on can someone else do this? here is the link: http://e3.gamespot.com/image_viewer/6318125/lego-harry-potter-years-5-7-screens/5/?tag=thumbs_below%3Bthumb;5
- Thanks for thenew info, page has now been downgraded to semi-protected so all registered users can edit the page again. NightblazeSaber 12:04, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
http://thunderboltgames.com/previews/article/e3-2011-lego-harry-potter-years-57-handson-preview-for-ps3-xbox-360-wii-pc-psp-ds-3ds.html any way i could play the demo? thx piemaster1446
Where is the source that Draco, Umbridge, Dumbledore, Snape, and Dobby are in it? I mean, it is most likely that they will be in it, but we still need a source. Darth Platypus 21:21, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Reverted, and user has been warned. Along with the 5 million other people who insist on putting sourceless information on this article. If you see anything sourceless here in the future, feel free to just revert it :) NightblazeSaber 23:38, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
More things without sources are on the page. And source 6 doesn't show up. Should I wait to see if it's fixed or delete them now? The One You Fear 16:03, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete. - Kingcjc 16:13, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
I can't believe I missed that.
Lovegood Home & Fudge in the latest source first 2 pics fudge in banner and trio waiting for Xenophilius.
Either someone needs to fix the source link or the new characters, places, and spells will be deleted. I can't digest lactose!!!! 00:57, July 14, 2011 (
GALLERY here are some pics i found on lego fanon wiki but look like real ds pics but might be 1-4 http://lego-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Harry_Potter:_The_Complete_Franchise
- Its a fanon wiki, so anything there is likely to be made-up by them - Kingcjc 07:45, July 21, 2011 (UTC) can i put Avada Kedavra under spells because in the instruction manuel for FF i saw Priori Incantatem and it was Expelliarmus and Avada Kedavra
- FF? - Kingcjc 09:15, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
What's FF? The One You Fear 09:08, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Thats what I am asking. - Kingcjc 16:59, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
FF= Forbbiden Forest. One of the latest Lego Harry Potter sets.
That's a LEGO set, not the game. 184.108.40.206 07:21, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT GAMERSHELL!!!!!: http://www.gamershell.com/all/lego_harry_potter_years_5_7/screenshots.html?page=2 from someone who loves hp
Okay, who can add pictures? Make sure that you add these. They seem okay. 220.127.116.11 07:21, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
The ref list needs to be updated and fixed. I don't know how to fix it so someone fix it.
Harryhogwarts 23:34, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Sources for Characters
On the Harry Potter: Years 5-7 on the Harry Potter Wiki there are characters there with sources so can some editors check their site and add the character to the list on this wiki if the source is correct. If it wrong delete it on their page, I have tried but they are such stubborn people.
PLEASE HELP, Harryhogwarts 22:36, September 26, 2011 (UTC) Harryhogwarts
- There are a lot of pages there which are "sourcing" articles that don't mention the character at all, a lot of the incorrect ones being done here. Eg, nothing even vaguely relating to Yaxley is mentioned in the "source" next to his name NightblazeSaber 23:12, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
the screenshots need to be like the one on the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 page. Titles should be Year 5, Year 6, and Year 7
--Harryhogwarts 05:29, October 1, 2011 (UTC)Harryhogwarts
Please Put these screens up that i found at tt games: http://www.ttgames.com/node/269
Adding sources etc.
I've found the trailer of the game:, could someone add it to the sources, and link Nymphadora Tonks, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Dumbledore's Office, The Chamber of Secrets, Little Whinging Playground and the Little Whinging Tunnel to the source, and also add the trailer video? Many thanks to whoever does it :) MattieG7 18:24, October 6, 2011 (UTC)MattieG7
--Harryhogwarts 22:36, October 6, 2011 (UTC)Harryhogwarts
Can someone fix up the sources and try to find the links to the invalid ones because I really want to see some of those and i cant find them just dont delete the invalid ones please---Piemaster1446
Me again :P
I found this website of the achievements: , could someone please add it as a source, and link it to the names of the levels, and to Neville Longbottom (His waiter variation) :) Once again, many thanks to whoever does it :)
--MattieG7 15:34, November 1, 2011 (UTC)
Level and Update Lists
- Removed. Honestly I'm so sick of this page, can't wait for this game to come out so we can tell what's real and what's not, and not have to deal with all this unsourced stuff. (well, I'm looking forward to the game itself too :P) NightblazeSaber 12:46, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
I'm so sorry, I forgot to add, that on the achievement source that I said about yesterday, it gives the level names, because you get achievements for completing each level. Sorry, I should have said that :/ --MattieG7 16:26, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
No, not really. Let them do that. I'd be grateful if somebody responsible could remove them - but I'm not sure. The One You Fear 17:14, November 13, 2011 (UTC)