- This documentation is transcluded from Template:NotificationBox/doc. (edit | history)
- This template has a sandbox (edit) for editors to experiment.
Use this template to create special messagebox templates or use it directly to display a notification on a page.
Note: This design is only intended for temporary messages. For maintenance tags and messages that are displayed for a longer time use Template:MessageBox instead. For tags that are displayed indefinitely use Template:MessageBox2.
Paste the following code into the edit box of the template you want to create or the page where you want to place a notification
The urgency level defines the color of the box.
- Set it to 1 for a green box (used for notifications and friendly warnings)
- Set it to 2 for a blue box (used for more important notfications and friendly warnings)
- Set it to 3 for an orange box (used for important notifications)
- Set it to 4 for a red box (used for urgent notifications and severe warnings)
Use one of the following images in an accompanying color:
For more icons see Category:Icons.
||Hello from Brickipedia. Your recent edits seemed to be unproductive and have been reverted. Please remember to check your sources before adding information into any article, and making sure that your edits are appropriate. If you believe that you were trying to help Brickipedia, and that this warning was undeserved, then please contact us as soon as possible. Thanks.