|"Cole's found his True Potential! His relationship with his father must have been holding him back!"|
|Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu|
|The Royal Blacksmiths|
March 14th 2012
The Royal Blacksmiths is the ninth episode in the first season of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.
Having the map to the four Fangblades, the Serpentine arrive at the Desert Pyramid. While they navigate through the ancient tunnels, Pythor comes to a sudden halt. The Anacondrai General taps his Staff to the stone flooring, the weak ground ahead of him crumbling. Pythor then orders Skales to release Lloyd from his chains.
Meanwhile, at The Mountain of Madness, Lord Garmadon and Sensei Wu journey toward the peak of a large hill. Lord Garmadon admits that he was hoping to reach the summit before the moon rose. While they converse about the surrounding terrain, nearby boulders form together to create a group of Craglings. The giant monsters gain on the two brothers, Lord Garmadon and Sensei Wu instinctively drawing their weapons to fight back. As they fend off the beasts, they both perform Spinjitzu in an attempt to defeat the Craglings.
Mezmo and Snike stroll through Ninjago, spotting a poster for the competition. Snike is eager about the singing portion of the competition at first, but Mezmo points out that the Fangblade is in the trophy. Snike then directs his energy toward their discovery, Mezmo declaring that they must alert the other Serpentine.
- Kai - Vincent Tong
- Jay - Michael Adamthwaite
- Cole - Kirby Morrow
- Lou - Kirby Morrow
- Zane - Brent Miller
- Lloyd - Jillian Michaels
- Nya - Kelly Metzger
- Sensei Wu - Paul Dobson
- Lord Garmadon - Mark Oliver
- Pythor - Michael Dobson
- Announcer - Michael Dobson
- Skales - Ian James Corlett
- Nuckal - Brian Drummond
- Kruncha - Michael Dobson
- This episode marks the first appearance of Lou.
- The episode title refers to the group of performers that Lou is a part of, who were said to have won the Blade Cup in previous years.
- This is the first time Cole performs the "Triple Tiger Sashay."
- Cole claims that the Blade Cup was discovered by Clutch Powers. Clutch Powers is a character from a LEGO film, The Adventures of Clutch Powers.
- The Ninjas' performance at the talent show features "The Weekend Whip" (the series's theme song).