FANDOM

 
34,649 Pages

  • Does anyone think this would be a good idea? If so, explain what you would like to see.

      Loading editor
    • I'd love it. Especially because they are so similar. Just imagine, Steve building awesome things out of LEGO bricks, and different challenges like build a shelter, defeat mobs, etc. My guess is it would be open world, and there would be no specific levels. Just explore and create, just like Minecraft.

        Loading editor
    • Clonetrooperfan2207 wrote: Does anyone think this would be a good idea? If so, explain what you would like to see.

      i think it's planned, it might just as a matter of fact happen, and i think they went Minifigure scale for the "game". :P

        Loading editor
    • Green Ninja wrote: I'd love it. Especially because they are so similar. Just imagine, Steve building awesome things out of LEGO bricks, and different challenges like build a shelter, defeat mobs, etc. My guess is it would be open world, and there would be no specific levels. Just explore and create, just like Minecraft.

      i don't know about "Explore and Create" because LEGO always said that before they developed games with Free Roam.

        Loading editor
    • it would be a cobble-block and brick built heaven O.O

        Loading editor
    • It already exists. Its called Minecraft.

        Loading editor
    • exactly, thats most of the reason why i'm not aboard this idea.

        Loading editor
    • no, because if you based a theme off of a video game, than you can't make a lego video game out of it.

      And by the way, it wouldn't be that different, just bricks instead of blocks.

        Loading editor
    • Anglerfish162 wrote: And by the way, it wouldn't be that different, just bricks instead of blocks.

      Bricks are blocks. :P

        Loading editor
    • I HAVE JUST MADE A SHORT PODCAST FOR LEGO MINECRAFT THE VIDEO GAME THIS FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE IT IS
      LEGO MINECARFT THE VIDEO GAME LETS TALK

      LEGO MINECARFT THE VIDEO GAME LETS TALK

        Loading editor
    • dang, your that young? wow. :/

        Loading editor
    • no

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote:

      Anglerfish162 wrote: And by the way, it wouldn't be that different, just bricks instead of blocks.

      Bricks are blocks. :P

      EXACTLY!!!

        Loading editor
    • yes they are

        Loading editor
    • How do you even make a Lego video game based off of a video game like Minecraft?

        Loading editor
    • Bio-mech Matthew Riley wrote: How do you even make a Lego video game based off of a video game like Minecraft?

      i know right thats why i made a video about that

        Loading editor
    • A lego minecraft game would be a horrible

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I believe it would.

        Loading editor
    • just get a lego texture pack

        Loading editor
    • If they do make it, the only question is if it will be a major success,just like the original, or if it's going to join Lego Universe.

        Loading editor
    • Krasher137 wrote: If they do make it, the only question is if it will be a major success,just like the original, or if it's going to join Lego Universe.

      LEGO universe was shut down ages ago. Unless they reopen it, (which is highly unlikely) it won't join on.

      • Alternitavely, if you mean the minifigures mmorpg, it won't work. It's minifigures.

      My guess... If a LEGO minecraft game is released, it'll be an official resource pack for the real minecraft, with a unique download code given in Minifigure scale sets (like the PC batman code in the batman set, you know... with the bat and the tumbler?)

        Loading editor
    • Brikkyy13 wrote:

      Krasher137 wrote: If they do make it, the only question is if it will be a major success,just like the original, or if it's going to join Lego Universe.

      LEGO universe was shut down ages ago. Unless they reopen it, (which is highly unlikely) it won't join on.

      • Alternitavely, if you mean the minifigures mmorpg, it won't work. It's minifigures.

      My guess... If a LEGO minecraft game is released, it'll be an official resource pack for the real minecraft, with a unique download code given in Minifigure scale sets (like the PC batman code in the batman set, you know... with the bat and the tumbler?)

      What I meant by it joining Lego Universe is that if it would fail. Now that I think of it though, it would be better off as just a texture pack.

        Loading editor
    • Krasher137 wrote:

      Brikkyy13 wrote:

      Krasher137 wrote: If they do make it, the only question is if it will be a major success,just like the original, or if it's going to join Lego Universe.

      LEGO universe was shut down ages ago. Unless they reopen it, (which is highly unlikely) it won't join on.

      • Alternitavely, if you mean the minifigures mmorpg, it won't work. It's minifigures.

      My guess... If a LEGO minecraft game is released, it'll be an official resource pack for the real minecraft, with a unique download code given in Minifigure scale sets (like the PC batman code in the batman set, you know... with the bat and the tumbler?)

      What I meant by it joining Lego Universe is that if it would fail. Now that I think of it though, it would be better off as just a texture pack.

      Oh. ok. There is a texture pack, but it doesnt look nearly as good as an official one would (i.e: steve is brickified to look like a minifig)

      http://www.minecrafttexturepacks.com/legopak/

      To download: scroll down and click the download button. ITS NOT GREEN! ITS THE MINECRAFTY ONE!

        Loading editor
    • Brikkyy13 wrote:

      Krasher137 wrote:

      Brikkyy13 wrote:

      Krasher137 wrote: If they do make it, the only question is if it will be a major success,just like the original, or if it's going to join Lego Universe.

      LEGO universe was shut down ages ago. Unless they reopen it, (which is highly unlikely) it won't join on.

      • Alternitavely, if you mean the minifigures mmorpg, it won't work. It's minifigures.

      My guess... If a LEGO minecraft game is released, it'll be an official resource pack for the real minecraft, with a unique download code given in Minifigure scale sets (like the PC batman code in the batman set, you know... with the bat and the tumbler?)

      What I meant by it joining Lego Universe is that if it would fail. Now that I think of it though, it would be better off as just a texture pack.

      Oh. ok. There is a texture pack, but it doesnt look nearly as good as an official one would (i.e: steve is brickified to look like a minifig)

      http://www.minecrafttexturepacks.com/legopak/

      To download: scroll down and click the download button. ITS NOT GREEN! ITS THE MINECRAFTY ONE!

      i got that one from planet minecraft....

        Loading editor
    • Game-ception.

      A videogame based on a LEGO set based on a videogame.


      Wow!

        Loading editor
    • I honestly wouldn't buy it. There's no point. Plus, you can just get a mod or resource pack that changes the Minecraft textures to LEGO.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.