FANDOM

 
34,874 Pages

  • Is Johnny Thunder's appearance and the cameos by the Toa Mata in The LEGO Movie hints that Adventurers and BIONICLE will be returning soon? Or are they included for nostalgia purposes only?

      Loading editor
    • They're reviving the themes. LEGO has announced it. :D

        Loading editor
    • REALLY?! 0-0

        Loading editor
    • Awesomeknight1234 wrote: They're reviving the themes. LEGO has announced it. :D

      Wait, what?!

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but they haven't specified if it's BIONICLE or Adventurers. All they said was they're going to revive past themes in 2015.

        Loading editor
    • Like they did with Agents and Castle, I assume.

        Loading editor
    • Samed5 wrote: Like they did with Agents and Castle, I assume.

      Yeah. But they're gonna try to do some REAL old school stuff, I bet.

        Loading editor
    • WHAAT!

        Loading editor
    • Like the pirates theme

        Loading editor
    • Awesomeknight1234 wrote:

      Samed5 wrote: Like they did with Agents and Castle, I assume.

      Yeah. But they're gonna try to do some REAL old school stuff, I bet.

      Source? I believe you, but I still would like to see it.

        Loading editor
    • I hope they revive old space themes like space police I and Blacktron

        Loading editor
    • I hope they revive exo force, mars mission, classic space, pirates, adventurers, aqua raiders and m tron!

        Loading editor
    • nice taste

        Loading editor
    • Awesomeknight1234 wrote: They're reviving the themes. LEGO has announced it. :D

      Is it true?

        Loading editor
    • Exo-Force is awesome, and with all the new building techniques, it could be totally amazing,but Bionicle - although cool - never really piquedmy interest. Mars Mission and Pirates would be cool too, but I wish I'd gotten some Knights Kingdom 2 when I had the chance. I mean, weren't those sets totally awesome?

        Loading editor
    • Stone Warrior wrote: Exo-Force is awesome, and with all the new building techniques, it could be totally amazing,but Bionicle - although cool - never really piquedmy interest. Mars Mission and Pirates would be cool too, but I wish I'd gotten some Knights Kingdom 2 when I had the chance. I mean, weren't those sets totally awesome?

      Yeah, but as much as I hope they revive them, they're probably going to do more retro themes.

        Loading editor
    • Awesomeknight1234 wrote:

      Stone Warrior wrote: Exo-Force is awesome, and with all the new building techniques, it could be totally amazing,but Bionicle - although cool - never really piquedmy interest. Mars Mission and Pirates would be cool too, but I wish I'd gotten some Knights Kingdom 2 when I had the chance. I mean, weren't those sets totally awesome?

      Yeah, but as much as I hope they revive them, they're probably going to do more retro themes.

      What retro themes

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      Awesomeknight1234 wrote:

      Stone Warrior wrote: Exo-Force is awesome, and with all the new building techniques, it could be totally amazing,but Bionicle - although cool - never really piquedmy interest. Mars Mission and Pirates would be cool too, but I wish I'd gotten some Knights Kingdom 2 when I had the chance. I mean, weren't those sets totally awesome?

      Yeah, but as much as I hope they revive them, they're probably going to do more retro themes.

      What retro themes

      By retro I mean 90's, but I'm not completely sure they'll be return retro themes, it's just what I'm guessing. Maybe they'll make classic ones return, or early 2000's sets. Who knows?

        Loading editor
    • THIS IS AWESOMEEE!! It would be great if they add the minifigures from the 90's

        Loading editor
    • I guess some new-old themes would be cool, it would definitely be cool to see some new insectoids.

        Loading editor
    • I was on Hothbricks and I saw the news that they are returning Pirates.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, pirates is returning! I hope they take a realistic turn on it though :/

        Loading editor
    • The lego mind wrote: THIS IS AWESOMEEE!! It would be great if they add the minifigures from the 90's

      The late 90s were not very good for LEGO, well except for Knights Kingdom I, Aquazone, and Adventurers

        Loading editor
    • Ahh well what about the old alpha agents? Or the Aqua raiders helping the crew when their sub broke? Or the pirates as a new Metal beard crew? But what about the first minifigure made? The list goes on!

        Loading editor
    • I am looking foreward to the 4 first space themes: Classic Space, Blacktron, Futuron, and Space Police I

        Loading editor
    • I want Bionicle to come back

        Loading editor
    • A new pirates would be awesome!

        Loading editor
    • The Next Generation wrote: I hope they revive old space themes like space police I and Blacktron

      If they revive space police I, we would just have space police VI.

        Loading editor
    • Lucianvesper11 wrote:

      The Next Generation wrote: I hope they revive old space themes like space police I and Blacktron

      If they revive space police I, we would just have space police VI.

      cool

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      Lucianvesper11 wrote:

      The Next Generation wrote: I hope they revive old space themes like space police I and Blacktron

      If they revive space police I, we would just have space police VI.

      cool

      Actually, since they have 3 it would be boring.

        Loading editor
    • Stone Warrior wrote: A new pirates would be awesome!

      They are bringing back the Pirates theme in 2015.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Stone Warrior wrote: A new pirates would be awesome!

      They are bringing back the Pirates theme in 2015.

      Well technically one set has been confirmed, but a theme can be assumed.

        Loading editor
    • If they are bringing pirates back, could they bring back other old lego sets like Johnny Thunder?

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote: If they are bringing pirates back, could they bring back other old lego sets like Johnny Thunder?

      They brought back Johnny Thunder in the Lego Movie sets.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: If they are bringing pirates back, could they bring back other old lego sets like Johnny Thunder?

      They brought back Johnny Thunder in the Lego Movie sets.

      Yeah Well... They should make more sets about him

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: If they are bringing pirates back, could they bring back other old lego sets like Johnny Thunder?

      They brought back Johnny Thunder in the Lego Movie sets.

      Yeah Well... They should make more sets about him

      The Adventurers might be coming back along with the Pirates theme.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: If they are bringing pirates back, could they bring back other old lego sets like Johnny Thunder?

      They brought back Johnny Thunder in the Lego Movie sets.

      Yeah Well... They should make more sets about him

      The Adventurers might be coming back along with the Pirates theme.

      If they do, they would have to bring Lego space and Castle sets back

        Loading editor
    • SullyfrogMsrady wrote: Is Johnny Thunder's appearance and the cameos by the Toa Mata in The LEGO Movie hints that Adventurers and BIONICLE will be returning soon? Or are they included for nostalgia purposes only?

      I hope they will return!

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      SullyfrogMsrady wrote: Is Johnny Thunder's appearance and the cameos by the Toa Mata in The LEGO Movie hints that Adventurers and BIONICLE will be returning soon? Or are they included for nostalgia purposes only?

      I hope they will return!

      Yeah, it would be great for adults to see their childhood return XD

        Loading editor
    • The lego mind wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      SullyfrogMsrady wrote: Is Johnny Thunder's appearance and the cameos by the Toa Mata in The LEGO Movie hints that Adventurers and BIONICLE will be returning soon? Or are they included for nostalgia purposes only?

      I hope they will return!

      Yeah, it would be great for adults to see their childhood return XD

      Yeah it would.

        Loading editor
    • It would be awesome

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote: It would be awesome

      Yup, yup it would.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: It would be awesome

      Yup, yup it would.

      Exactly!

        Loading editor
    • Adventurers and Studios. I want them back. Now. Especially Adventurers.

        Loading editor
    • Readingrancor11 wrote: Adventurers and Studios. I want them back. Now. Especially Adventurers.

      Dang right adventure should come back!

        Loading editor
    • I hope Bionicle returns! It was one of the best themes LEGO ever made! Don't get me wrong, Hero Factory's great, but... the heros can't beat the Toa.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: I hope Bionicle returns! It was one of the best themes LEGO ever made! Don't get me wrong, Hero Factory's great, but... the heros can't beat the Toa.

      I'm with you on that.

        Loading editor
    • The lego mind wrote:

      Readingrancor11 wrote: Adventurers and Studios. I want them back. Now. Especially Adventurers.

      Dang right adventure should come back!

      Adventurers was pretty good, but I'm not much of a Studios fan - it was just too cheesy.

        Loading editor
    • SullyfrogMsrady wrote: Is Johnny Thunder's appearance and the cameos by the Toa Mata in The LEGO Movie hints that Adventurers and BIONICLE will be returning soon? Or are they included for nostalgia purposes only?

      Update: Now, I actually kinda think Lego is hinting at a cinematic Bionicle film (reboot of the already-existing film series), even though that's probably a long shot, but hey, Lego can do whatever they want, can they not?

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: It would be awesome

      Yup, yup it would.

      Exactly!

      Yes exactly!

        Loading editor
    • A new movie would be cool, but I think they'd release the sets to see the response it gets before creating a new movie. But, knowing us BIONICLE nuts, they won't have to worry much!

        Loading editor
    • Readingrancor11 wrote: Adventurers and Studios. I want them back. Now. Especially Adventurers.

      I totally agree with you.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      Readingrancor11 wrote: Adventurers and Studios. I want them back. Now. Especially Adventurers.

      I totally agree with you.

      Two great themes, Hope they come back.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: A new movie would be cool, but I think they'd release the sets to see the response it gets before creating a new movie. But, knowing us BIONICLE nuts, they won't have to worry much!

      Bionicle is ok. Hf is way better!

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Readingrancor11 wrote: Adventurers and Studios. I want them back. Now. Especially Adventurers.

      I totally agree with you.

      Two great themes, Hope they come back.

      Two AWESOME themes.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Readingrancor11 wrote: Adventurers and Studios. I want them back. Now. Especially Adventurers.

      I totally agree with you.

      Two great themes, Hope they come back.

      Two AWESOME themes.

      Yes there you go!

        Loading editor
    • What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Readingrancor11 wrote: Adventurers and Studios. I want them back. Now. Especially Adventurers.

      I totally agree with you.

      Two great themes, Hope they come back.

      Two AWESOME themes.

      Yes there you go!

      Agreed, They were some of the greatest themes of all-time.

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

      Trains

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

      I think Jesse means Power Functions.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

      I think Jesse means Power Functions.

      Oh then that's probably what's she's talking about.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

      I think Jesse means Power Functions.

      Oh then that's probably what's she's talking about.

      LEGO retired it this year.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

      I think Jesse means Power Functions.

      Oh then that's probably what's she's talking about.

      LEGO retired it this year.

      Yeah I know.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

      I think Jesse means Power Functions.

      Oh then that's probably what's she's talking about.

      LEGO retired it this year.

      Yeah I know.

      According to brickipedia it says it's current.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

      I think Jesse means Power Functions.

      Oh then that's probably what's she's talking about.

      LEGO retired it this year.

      Yeah I know.

      According to brickipedia it says it's current.

      Well remember, people edit it, so it might not be true.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: What about trains? will they bring them back or no?

      Trains???

      I think Jesse means Power Functions.

      Oh then that's probably what's she's talking about.

      LEGO retired it this year.

      Yeah I know.

      According to brickipedia it says it's current.

      Well remember, people edit it, so it might not be true.

      Yeah, It'll change.

        Loading editor
    • You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

      I said "one of the greatest" Not the greatest.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

      Yes, Bionicle was a good theme, until HF came in, but I still like Bionicle, but I just still prefer HF.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it was the greatest in mine and my brother's opinions. I meant to put that, sorry. And, whatever floats your boat, NinjaRoblox. I just prefer Bionicle.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: Well, it was the greatest in mine and my brother's opinions. I meant to put that, sorry. And, whatever floats your boat, NinjaRoblox. I just prefer Bionicle.

      Ok cool!

        Loading editor
    • Caboose6466
      Caboose6466 removed this reply because:
      I made a mistake.
      03:16, July 10, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Caboose6466 wrote: Do you remember the "Star Wars" scene from the movie? Yeah, you're going to see more from the "Star Wars" theme in the sequel, or something.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jessanna Stansu wrote: You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

      Yes, Bionicle was a good theme, until HF came in, but I still like Bionicle, but I just still prefer HF.

      I feel you there, NinjaRoblox.

        Loading editor
    • Yep, thanks for agreeing.

        Loading editor
    • SullyfrogMsrady wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jessanna Stansu wrote: You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

      Yes, Bionicle was a good theme, until HF came in, but I still like Bionicle, but I just still prefer HF.

      I feel you there, NinjaRoblox.

      Hero factory had potential but flopped so badly with the video of invasion from bellow

        Loading editor
    • What does that even mean?...

        Loading editor
    • They might just be bringing back older theme concepts and not actual sets for the older themes. After all, Blacktron had it's run, and Bionicle saved Lego during the first years of Star Wars, but however, the odds of an older theme that's basically just new models for older retired subthemes, (meaning M-tron, adventurers, and others that were just themes that were named as types of themes under a specific master theme like space, technic, or others), are pretty slim. The odds of the Black Seas Barracuda riding the waves again and the 9 Volt trains riding the rails again are otherwise impossible. I don't mean to be negative, but the themes they might look into again would simply be new themes based upon the older storylines but would not be the older storylines or even continuations of them. Just ask my I-don't-have-a picture-yet-but-may-soon, (meaning, as soon as I can upload it to a gallery that will let me display it on MLN), Lego International Space Station/ Nexus-Class Cruiser, and no, it looks nothing like that big piece of soon to be space scrap they call the ISS. Yes, it will soon be space scrap as NASA has decided to shut down the station in 2015, just look up ISS shutdown date if you don't believe me. Oh well, I guess I could be wrong though, let's just wait and see what the future holds, after all, I don't think the Jedi Council will allow us to borrow on of their Jedi to look into the future to find out, so, well, I can't think of anything else to say so I will end this extremely long post here. Thank you for your cooperation. Brickticks, (that's my Lego ID, for the record). P.S. My Lego International Space Station/ Nexus-Class Cruiser, or LISS/N-CC, is supposed to look like the Space Port theme space station seen in the first few seconds of the opening video for Lego Island 2.

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      SullyfrogMsrady wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jessanna Stansu wrote: You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

      Yes, Bionicle was a good theme, until HF came in, but I still like Bionicle, but I just still prefer HF.

      I feel you there, NinjaRoblox.

      Hero factory had potential but flopped so badly with the video of invasion from bellow

      Yes it can! It was the worst episode ever!

        Loading editor
    • Bio-mech Matthew Riley wrote: the odds of an older theme that's basically just new models for older retired subthemes are pretty slim.

      Screen_Shot_2014-07-03_at_1.39.55_PM.png

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      SullyfrogMsrady wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jessanna Stansu wrote: You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

      Yes, Bionicle was a good theme, until HF came in, but I still like Bionicle, but I just still prefer HF.

      I feel you there, NinjaRoblox.

      Hero factory had potential but flopped so badly with the video of invasion from bellow

      Yes it can! It was the worst episode ever!

      Indeed. Instead of annoying voices and bland plot, this derailed the characters and was sexist forwards men, had incredibly bland voices, and felt like half the moments near the end were deliberately meant to tick off fans.

        Loading editor
    • Bioniclezilla76 wrote:

      Bio-mech Matthew Riley wrote: the odds of an older theme that's basically just new models for older retired subthemes are pretty slim.

      Screen_Shot_2014-07-03_at_1.39.55_PM.png

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      SullyfrogMsrady wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jessanna Stansu wrote: You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

      Yes, Bionicle was a good theme, until HF came in, but I still like Bionicle, but I just still prefer HF.

      I feel you there, NinjaRoblox.

      Hero factory had potential but flopped so badly with the video of invasion from bellow

      Yes it can! It was the worst episode ever!

      Indeed. Instead of annoying voices and bland plot, this derailed the characters and was sexist forwards men, had incredibly bland voices, and felt like half the moments near the end were deliberately meant to tick off fans.

      I feel it screwed up because Lego rebooted the cartoon after Brain Attack, just when the plot was actually going somewhere and all the stuff with the Dark Maker guy! Sometimes I think Lego may be dumb.

        Loading editor
    • Either that or Lego is actively trying to kill Hero Factory, and rebooting it was big fat flip-the-bird at fans.

        Loading editor
    • Bioniclezilla76 wrote:

      Bio-mech Matthew Riley wrote: the odds of an older theme that's basically just new models for older retired subthemes are pretty slim.

      Screen_Shot_2014-07-03_at_1.39.55_PM.png

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      SullyfrogMsrady wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jessanna Stansu wrote: You're kidding, right? Bionicle was the greatest Technic theme of our generation! Hero Factory is great, but it doesn't have the strong storylines that Bionicle had. Bionicle just had this epic feel to it, and HF just isn't the same.

      Yes, Bionicle was a good theme, until HF came in, but I still like Bionicle, but I just still prefer HF.

      I feel you there, NinjaRoblox.

      Hero factory had potential but flopped so badly with the video of invasion from bellow

      Yes it can! It was the worst episode ever!

      Indeed. Instead of annoying voices and bland plot, this derailed the characters and was sexist forwards men, had incredibly bland voices, and felt like half the moments near the end were deliberately meant to tick off fans.

      Yeah I know right!

        Loading editor
    • Hero Factory deserves discontinuation!

        Loading editor
    • Stone Warrior wrote: Hero Factory deserves discontinuation!

      WHAT?!?!?! NO WAY!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

        Loading editor
    • YEAH WHAT HE SAID!

        Loading editor
    • None of the themes I ever wanted back ever received a revival... maybe that's because I mainly love the 1990's short-lived Space themes such as Exploriens and M-Tron.

      Couldn't care less for any of the Technic-esque themes, or the female stuff (except Paradia; rare parts in that theme).

      I'd still have to say I'd love to see a re-appearance from High Speed Adventure.

        Loading editor
    • GameGear360 wrote: None of the themes I ever wanted back ever received a revival... maybe that's because I mainly love the 1990's short-lived Space themes such as Exploriens and M-Tron.

      Couldn't care less for any of the Technic-esque themes, or the female stuff (except Paradia; rare parts in that theme).

      I'd still have to say I'd love to see a re-appearance from High Speed Adventure.

      I wanted themes like Blacktron, Exploriens and Ice planet back too, but that's just impossible. They will never reboot a short lived 20 years old subtheme of Space or Castle. Only themes they can reboot are Adventurers and other bigger themes.

      I would like Studios and Adventurers again.

        Loading editor
    • @Stone Warrior, ya, HF should go!

        Loading editor
    • well auctally it is. i found out on exoforce.ru, a shopping lego site. HF is being replaced with the ORIGINAL BIONICLE! This is not fake, go on just2goods youtube channel or new photos i have posted set lists and i also have set lists of 2015 lego city police sets(Water police, booooring)

        Loading editor
    • Apocalypse455 wrote: well auctally it is. i found out on exoforce.ru, a shopping lego site. HF is being replaced with the ORIGINAL BIONICLE! This is not fake, go on just2goods youtube channel or new photos i have posted set lists and i also have set lists of 2015 lego city police sets(Water police, booooring)

      Great news but I hope water police won't be the only thing in City I have better ideas.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      Apocalypse455 wrote: well auctally it is. i found out on exoforce.ru, a shopping lego site. HF is being replaced with the ORIGINAL BIONICLE! This is not fake, go on just2goods youtube channel or new photos i have posted set lists and i also have set lists of 2015 lego city police sets(Water police, booooring)

      Great news but I hope water police won't be the only thing in City I have better ideas.

      Agreed! Water Police sounds boring.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Apocalypse455 wrote: well auctally it is. i found out on exoforce.ru, a shopping lego site. HF is being replaced with the ORIGINAL BIONICLE! This is not fake, go on just2goods youtube channel or new photos i have posted set lists and i also have set lists of 2015 lego city police sets(Water police, booooring)

      Great news but I hope water police won't be the only thing in City I have better ideas.

      Agreed! Water Police sounds boring.

      Police became boring, we need better City subthemes like Mountain,Cargo,Farm,TV

        Loading editor
    • And also I found this translated from russian:

      The company began producing plastic LEGO designers in 1947. And that is remarkable. Details started in 1958 can be connected with the items created in 2014. Each season, the Danish company pleases his fans with new lots of designers. Some series, issued based on movies and cartoons live very long, and some, such as Star Wars, there are more than one decade.

      Among the Lego series have that were taken out of production, but then again started. This series, for example, became Bionocle, the return of which are waiting in 2015, all fans of the series. The toys were very popular at one time, they had a lot of fans, who were united in fan forums. On the motives of this series was released three films and written books that are written to this day a member of the internal team of LEGO. And if hope fans come true and fictional universe toys go on sale, then Bionicle 2015mozhno will buy in our store.

      LEGO Bionicle - a fantastic world in which they live and fight against evil brave heroes. They are opposed by mutants, murderers and even the weight of various villains. Robots characters loved by children and adults alike. A huge success with customers can be attributed to sound and famously twisted storyline and high quality models. One of the recognizable features designer Bionicle was packing in the form of tubes, looking at which you can immediately say to what clan hero belongs and where he.

      Fans of the series are still looking for these robots, but they are long gone on sale. Many even call it a series of Factory Bionicle Heroes as robots resemble one another.

      LEGO Bionicle 70778 Defender Jungle

      LEGO Bionicle 70779 Defender stones

      LEGO Bionicle 70780 Defender water

      LEGO Bionicle 70781 Defender land

      LEGO Bionicle 70782 Defender ice

      LEGO Bionicle 70783 Defender fire

      LEGO Bionicle 70784 Leva master jungle

      LEGO Bionicle Pohatu master stones 70785

      LEGO Bionicle 70786 Gali master water

      LEGO Bionicle 70787 Tahu master fire

      LEGO Bionicle 70788 COPAC master ice

      LEGO Bionicle Onua 70789 master land

      LEGO Bionicle 70790 Lord of Skull Spiders

      Sequel to the popular series have become designers Factory heroes. These super-robots dressed in impenetrable armor and equipped with ultramodern weapons created to fight evil. First series of robots were created to deal with the monsters that have been brainwashed parasites. Once all the monsters were defeated, they were replaced by others of the fault in the earth. Here, robots have to fight with underground monsters, jumpers and their queen. But progress does not stand still. Now heroes appeared more modern weapons and armor. Toys in 2014, like previous ones, can be combined to create more powerful robots. LEGO Hero Factory allows kids to dive into the amazing and interesting

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Apocalypse455 wrote: well auctally it is. i found out on exoforce.ru, a shopping lego site. HF is being replaced with the ORIGINAL BIONICLE! This is not fake, go on just2goods youtube channel or new photos i have posted set lists and i also have set lists of 2015 lego city police sets(Water police, booooring)

      Great news but I hope water police won't be the only thing in City I have better ideas.

      Agreed! Water Police sounds boring.

      Police became boring, we need better City subthemes like Mountain,Cargo,Farm,TV

      Cargo and Farm already happened so your thinking they'll make a comeback?

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Apocalypse455 wrote: well auctally it is. i found out on exoforce.ru, a shopping lego site. HF is being replaced with the ORIGINAL BIONICLE! This is not fake, go on just2goods youtube channel or new photos i have posted set lists and i also have set lists of 2015 lego city police sets(Water police, booooring)

      Great news but I hope water police won't be the only thing in City I have better ideas.

      Agreed! Water Police sounds boring.

      Police became boring, we need better City subthemes like Mountain,Cargo,Farm,TV

      Cargo and Farm already happened so your thinking they'll make a comeback?

      Yes because they were good subthemes, especially Cargo.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Apocalypse455 wrote: well auctally it is. i found out on exoforce.ru, a shopping lego site. HF is being replaced with the ORIGINAL BIONICLE! This is not fake, go on just2goods youtube channel or new photos i have posted set lists and i also have set lists of 2015 lego city police sets(Water police, booooring)

      Great news but I hope water police won't be the only thing in City I have better ideas.

      Agreed! Water Police sounds boring.

      Police became boring, we need better City subthemes like Mountain,Cargo,Farm,TV

      Cargo and Farm already happened so your thinking they'll make a comeback?

      Yes because they were good subthemes, especially Cargo.

      Hey Schtickman, what is better, HF or Bio???

        Loading editor
    • Bio is wayyyyyy better! Even though i picked up Scarox today, Bionicle is farrrrr better!

        Loading editor
    • Apocalypse455 wrote: Bio is wayyyyyy better! Even though i picked up Scarox today, Bionicle is farrrrr better!

      Why's that???

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Apocalypse455 wrote: well auctally it is. i found out on exoforce.ru, a shopping lego site. HF is being replaced with the ORIGINAL BIONICLE! This is not fake, go on just2goods youtube channel or new photos i have posted set lists and i also have set lists of 2015 lego city police sets(Water police, booooring)

      Great news but I hope water police won't be the only thing in City I have better ideas.

      Agreed! Water Police sounds boring.

      Police became boring, we need better City subthemes like Mountain,Cargo,Farm,TV

      Cargo and Farm already happened so your thinking they'll make a comeback?

      Yes because they were good subthemes, especially Cargo.

      Hey Schtickman, what is better, HF or Bio???

      Sorry but I think BIONICLE is better.

        Loading editor
    • Me, too. HF just wasn't the same. But...

      Holy Mother of Mata Nui, it's coming back... It's really coming back! I always hoped, but... but now I think it's really coming back!

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: Me, too. HF just wasn't the same. But...

      Holy Mother of Mata Nui, it's coming back... It's really coming back! I always hoped, but... but now I think it's really coming back!

      Yeah when Invasion From Below came in...it was the worst episode! I'm actually liking Bio now sense HF is getting worse and worse! And I can't wait till Bio comes back in 2015!!! It's true! I'm so excited!!!

        Loading editor
    • Hero Factory.....is over. And it's been over for a year now.

        Loading editor
    • And yes, I have seen the leaked images. I am well aware that Bionicle is coming back next year. And I am getting the sets :)

        Loading editor
    • Here I found more new 2015 City sets. Construction is back.

      Tow Truck (60081)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60083)

      Snowblower (60083)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60084)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60085)

      Fire Starter Kit (60088)

      Beginner’s Demolition (60072)

      Truck Breakdown (60073)

      Bulldozer (60074)

      Excavator and Truck (60075)

      Demolition (60076)

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote: Here I found more new 2015 City sets. Construction is back.

      Tow Truck (60081)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60083)

      Snowblower (60083)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60084)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60085)

      Fire Starter Kit (60088)

      Beginner’s Demolition (60072)

      Truck Breakdown (60073)

      Bulldozer (60074)

      Excavator and Truck (60075)

      Demolition (60076)

      Where did you find them?

        Loading editor
    • The lego mind wrote:

      Schtickman wrote: Here I found more new 2015 City sets. Construction is back.

      Tow Truck (60081)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60083)

      Snowblower (60083)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60084)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60085)

      Fire Starter Kit (60088)

      Beginner’s Demolition (60072)

      Truck Breakdown (60073)

      Bulldozer (60074)

      Excavator and Truck (60075)

      Demolition (60076)

      Where did you find them?

      On Eurobricks, but they originally come from russian site Exoforce.ru.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      The lego mind wrote:

      Schtickman wrote: Here I found more new 2015 City sets. Construction is back.

      Tow Truck (60081)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60083)

      Snowblower (60083)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60084)

      Unknown Great Vehicle (60085)

      Fire Starter Kit (60088)

      Beginner’s Demolition (60072)

      Truck Breakdown (60073)

      Bulldozer (60074)

      Excavator and Truck (60075)

      Demolition (60076)

      Where did you find them?

      On Eurobricks, but they originally come from russian site Exoforce.ru.


      I don't think they're gonna make a tow truck for the 3rd time. They already made one early this year as part of the vehicles theme.

        Loading editor
    • Offical!another lego city lineup! Construction sets are returning!

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Apocalypse455 wrote: Offical!another lego city lineup! Construction sets are returning!

      I already posted that above.

        Loading editor
    • Apocalypse455 wrote: Offical!another lego city lineup! Construction sets are returning!

      Oh yeah!

        Loading editor
    • I hope that they return Exo-Force with the same charme and similiar desings!

        Loading editor
    • Well I hope they bring back some space sets

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      They will.

        Loading editor
    • Hewarth wrote: I hope that they return Exo-Force with the same charme and similiar desings!

      Oh yes, I love Exo-Force!

        Loading editor
    • Bioniclezilla76 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      They will.

      Cool!

        Loading editor
    • Bioniclezilla76 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      They will.

      EPIC!

        Loading editor
    • I just hope they DON'T bring back Belville. I always wanted a set when I was little (They never had them in any of the stores near where I live!), but looking back... It was glorified dolls with LEGO elements.

      Friends is a lot better. 'Specially these Jungle Rescue sets. Animals and exploring jungles, combined with LEGO? Have they been reading my mind or something?! Epic!

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      It is time to make a new space theme because they make it after two years. Mars mission introduced in 2007, Space Police introduced in 2009, Alien conquest introduced in 2011, Galaxy squad introduced in 2013. Now they will make something in 2015.

        Loading editor
    • Makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      It is time to make a new space theme because they make it after two years. Mars mission introduced in 2007, Space Police introduced in 2009, Alien conquest introduced in 2011, Galaxy squad introduced in 2013. Now they will make something in 2015.

      That sounds like a perfect Idea!
      
        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      It is time to make a new space theme because they make it after two years. Mars mission introduced in 2007, Space Police introduced in 2009, Alien conquest introduced in 2011, Galaxy squad introduced in 2013. Now they will make something in 2015.

      That sounds like a perfect Idea!
      

      Yeah it does!

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      It is time to make a new space theme because they make it after two years. Mars mission introduced in 2007, Space Police introduced in 2009, Alien conquest introduced in 2011, Galaxy squad introduced in 2013. Now they will make something in 2015.

      That sounds like a perfect Idea!
      

      Yeah it does!

      Thank you!

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      It is time to make a new space theme because they make it after two years. Mars mission introduced in 2007, Space Police introduced in 2009, Alien conquest introduced in 2011, Galaxy squad introduced in 2013. Now they will make something in 2015.

      That sounds like a perfect Idea!
      

      Yeah it does!

      Thank you!

      Thank you too!

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      It is time to make a new space theme because they make it after two years. Mars mission introduced in 2007, Space Police introduced in 2009, Alien conquest introduced in 2011, Galaxy squad introduced in 2013. Now they will make something in 2015.

      That sounds like a perfect Idea!
      

      Yeah it does!

      Thank you!

      Your welcome!

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      It is time to make a new space theme because they make it after two years. Mars mission introduced in 2007, Space Police introduced in 2009, Alien conquest introduced in 2011, Galaxy squad introduced in 2013. Now they will make something in 2015.

      That sounds like a perfect Idea!
      

      What I really want is a space theme that doesn't just last a wave.

        Loading editor
    • Legosuperheroesfan wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: Well I hope they bring back some space sets

      It is time to make a new space theme because they make it after two years. Mars mission introduced in 2007, Space Police introduced in 2009, Alien conquest introduced in 2011, Galaxy squad introduced in 2013. Now they will make something in 2015.

      That sounds like a perfect Idea!
      

      What I really want is a space theme that doesn't just last a wave.

      I want that too

        Loading editor
    • I'm still holding out hope that the DP line brings out Frozen stuff. Anna and Elsa rock.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: I'm still holding out hope that the DP line brings out Frozen stuff. Anna and Elsa rock.

      Heck no!

        Loading editor
    • Why not? They're good characters. Hey, if it's about girliness, they've already had a Princess who layed around waiting for a lost shoe, and one who traded a MERMAID TAIL just for some guy she hardly knew. Who the heck would trade that for a dude?!

      Rapunzel's okay, and Merida is awesome. Anna and Elsa actually fought for what they wanted, and though Anna was a little nutty at first, she truly meant well. They're role-models for girls, and I don't see a problem with them being released as LEGOs.

      • I'm also still holding out hope that LSWR makes a Sabine figure. Sabine's my favorite Rebel.
        Loading editor
    • I kind of find Lego's female lines to be stereotypical and somewhat pandering. I mean if you are a female and in to lego, I'm guessing you want minifigures to come with your set, not dolls.

        Loading editor
    • I dunno, they can be girly but the mini-dolls are okay.

      Plus all I end up doing right now is playing Knights with them. Some Chima armor and some Castle helmets and weapons, saddle up the horses, use Rapunzel's tower and the little castle that came with Merida's set, and I've got a nice little set-up.

      Yeah, I'm kind of nuts like that, always have been. :) Thank you, Quest for Camelot and Star Wars.

        Loading editor
    • Well what do yah' expect? It's lego so the possibilities are endless.

        Loading editor
    • You took the words right outta my mouth!

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: I dunno, they can be girly but the mini-dolls are okay.

      Plus all I end up doing right now is playing Knights with them. Some Chima armor and some Castle helmets and weapons, saddle up the horses, use Rapunzel's tower and the little castle that came with Merida's set, and I've got a nice little set-up.

      Yeah, I'm kind of nuts like that, always have been. :) Thank you, Quest for Camelot and Star Wars.

      Quest for Camelot?

        Loading editor
    • It's this old movie that I watched all the time when I was little. It's about Kayley, this girl that lost her dad, who was one of the Knights of the Round Table, when she was young and grew up wanting to be just like him. One day Ruber, a former Knight and the dude who killed Kayley's dad, sent his griffon after Excalibur, who injured Arthur's arm but lost the sword when Ayden, Merlin's falcon, attacked him. Kayley ended up going on this crazy adventure with Garret, a dude that was going to be a Knight until he was blinded in an accident, and Darren and Cornwall, a two-headed dragon. She eventually got the sword back to Arthur and Garret and Kayley became Knights.

      Yeah, it's a long story. Anyway, I watched it all the time when I was little, and Kayley wanting to be a Knight so bad made ME want to be a Knight... just a Jedi Knight. Funny thing is, when I look back, watching that movie was a little prophetic. I lost my dad, too. Just not that way. And I live on a farm now. Oh, the irony.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for spoiling me the whole movie!

        Loading editor
    • Jeez, you asked for an explanation. I should have put a spoiler warning, apologies. In my defense, I love the movie so much I got carried away talking. If you thought that was bad, don't get me started on Star Wars Rebels, any Clone Wars episode, or the EU novels containing Mandalorians, Jedi, or anything Mara Jade or Jaina Solo.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, ok I was just joking. I won't watch that movie anyway.

        Loading editor
    • How come? It's a little goofy sometimes but it's really awesome.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: How come? It's a little goofy sometimes but it's really awesome.

      what?

        Loading editor
    • You said you weren't going to watch the movie. Quest for Camelot can be a little goofy, but it's really good.

        Loading editor
    • what about lego castle?

        Loading editor
    • Mr.reporter wrote: what about lego castle?

      I agree

        Loading editor
    • yes. But i think castle 2013 was bad. If they return castle i would like something special like older temes- forestmen, wolfpack,knights kingdom

        Loading editor
    • well, people are really gonna get what they want 2014/15

        Loading editor
    • Matoroavak2006 wrote: well, people are really gonna get what they want 2014/15

      How.

        Loading editor
    • Guys! Bionicle! It's back!

        Loading editor
    • Extrablu106 wrote: Guys! Bionicle! It's back!

      YES!! YES!!! YESS!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Extrablu106 wrote: Guys! Bionicle! It's back!

      BIONICLE 2015 was actually confirmed about a month ago. The setlist has already leaked.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, we've had a whole thread about it.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote: yes. But i think castle 2013 was bad. If they return castle i would like something special like older temes- forestmen, wolfpack,knights kingdom

      I found it dull. Knights fighting other knights isn't very compelling without a story. Knights fighting dragons, trolls, skeletons with different colors and evil wizards is an awesome concept.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.