FANDOM

 
34,667 Pages

  • Guys gals or who ever I need you more than ever because I have no idea what the story is I am sorry but when bionicle came I was not born yet and when I got into lego I was five and only cared about the space or city themes then at eight I started buying bionicle but did not care about the story line at all then at ten when I started to care it was gone but I did bother about learning it know it is back i tryied to learn it but in brickapidea I only knew a small bit of the story I could not understand it nor feel the characters personalities so help me to love what you have all loved

      Loading editor
    • I do know the storyline but if I start explaining you it would take really long time because it's complicated and not easy to understand quickly. I suggest you start reading this: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/BIONICLE_storyline

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote: I do know the storyline but if I start explaining you it would take really long time because it's complicated and not easy to understand quickly. I suggest you start reading this: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/BIONICLE_storyline

      No that is what I want to avoid I am just trying to know what you know about bionicle the same way you did in a way I know what is going on

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote: I do know the storyline but if I start explaining you it would take really long time because it's complicated and not easy to understand quickly. I suggest you start reading this: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/BIONICLE_storyline

      No that is what I want to avoid I am just trying to know what you know about bionicle the same way you did in a way I know what is going on

      Toa are main heroes they fight against Makuta and other evil beings, they have elements, they all have masks that gives them power called Kanohi....

      The most basic stuff I don't know if it is enough

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote: I do know the storyline but if I start explaining you it would take really long time because it's complicated and not easy to understand quickly. I suggest you start reading this: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/BIONICLE_storyline

      No that is what I want to avoid I am just trying to know what you know about bionicle the same way you did in a way I know what is going on

      Toa are main heroes they fight against Makuta and other evil beings, they have elements, they all have masks that gives them power called Kanohi....

      The most basic stuff I don't know if it is enough

      What I mean is I want to know how people found out about the story so I know where to look like did learn from a comic movie show or bio I want to know so I can see there personalities

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote: I do know the storyline but if I start explaining you it would take really long time because it's complicated and not easy to understand quickly. I suggest you start reading this: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/BIONICLE_storyline

      No that is what I want to avoid I am just trying to know what you know about bionicle the same way you did in a way I know what is going on

      Toa are main heroes they fight against Makuta and other evil beings, they have elements, they all have masks that gives them power called Kanohi....

      The most basic stuff I don't know if it is enough

      What I mean is I want to know how people found out about the story so I know where to look like did learn from a comic movie show or bio I want to know so I can see there personalities

      Start watching movies. Comics are good too but you can't buy them quick and you have movies on youtube. First movie is Mask of Light, watch it then watch others later you don't need to watch the whole thing, just importrant moments

        Loading editor
    • Why do you need to know that so quick?

        Loading editor
    • First of all, the new theme is a reboot, meaning none of the old stuff happened. The entire story for this new theme is the NYCC promo video (found on bionicles Facebook page) and the 6 character bios on the website. If you're thinking that knowing the old stuff will make the story easier to follow, you're wrong. All the old fans know about the new story is everything that I've just said.

      If you want to know the old storyline purely for pleasure, there is no way you can learn the amount you want to learn in the short amount of time that you're saying. I, myself, know the old storyline pretty well, but I'm still learning new things and I've been following it since 2008.

      I could teach you, but as Schtickman said it would take a really long time to explain. It would raise so many questions, and most of the, never get answered.

      My suggestions:

      • start where I started, the BIONICLE encyclopedia. It's a book published in 2007, so it has a great amount of detail for the 6 years of storyline that existed at the time.
      • use the website www.biosector01.com , it's filled with knowledge of the entire BIONICLE universe, and is incredibly accurate.

      You must be sure that this is what you want to do. If you're serious about learning the BIONICLE storyline, it'll take days of research to get an idea of the storyline. If you're not serious, and only wanted to know about for the sake of the reboot, don't bother. Unless the rumors that the vahi is only half a mask is true, there is no point to learning the old storylines.

      Are you sure you want to know the original story, or would you rather watch the video, read the bios and become an expert in the new story?

        Loading editor
    • Brikkyy13 wrote: First of all, the new theme is a reboot, meaning none of the old stuff happened. The entire story for this new theme is the NYCC promo video (found on bionicles Facebook page) and the 6 character bios on the website. If you're thinking that knowing the old stuff will make the story easier to follow, you're wrong. All the old fans know about the new story is everything that I've just said.

      If you want to know the old storyline purely for pleasure, there is no way you can learn the amount you want to learn in the short amount of time that you're saying. I, myself, know the old storyline pretty well, but I'm still learning new things and I've been following it since 2008.

      I could teach you, but as Schtickman said it would take a really long time to explain. It would raise so many questions, and most of the, never get answered.

      My suggestions:

      • start where I started, the BIONICLE encyclopedia. It's a book published in 2007, so it has a great amount of detail for the 6 years of storyline that existed at the time.
      • use the website www.biosector01.com , it's filled with knowledge of the entire BIONICLE universe, and is incredibly accurate.

      You must be sure that this is what you want to do. If you're serious about learning the BIONICLE storyline, it'll take days of research to get an idea of the storyline. If you're not serious, and only wanted to know about for the sake of the reboot, don't bother. Unless the rumors that the vahi is only half a mask is true, there is no point to learning the old storylines.

      Are you sure you want to know the original story, or would you rather watch the video, read the bios and become an expert in the new story?

      Thanks a lot for the help I shall find the encclapidia and investigate the website I really want to know what to know what is great about bionicle

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.