FANDOM

 
34,161 Pages

  • Here are my characters for LEGO Batman 4: Clock King, Clock King (1966), Black Mask, Ventriloquist, Egghead, Crazy Quilt, Kite-Man, Constantine, BizArrow, Aquazarro, Waynezarro, Hawkzarra, Kryzarro, Flashzarro, Yellow Lantern, Match (Bizarro Superboy), Clayface, Calender Man, Humpty Dumpty, Damian Wayne, Lucius Fox, Lois Lane, Vicky Vale, Mr Zsasz, The Eraser, Signalman, Ten-Eyed Man, The Penny Plunderer, Barry Allen, Diana Prince, Nora Fries, Weather Wizard, Lady Shiva, Batwoman, Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern), Mirror Master, Jimmy Olsen, Jay Garrick, Talia al Ghul, Azrael, Joker (Red Hood), Flash (Blue Lantern), Hugo Strange, Gentleman Ghost, Mad Monk.

      Loading editor
    • Commas, Dude, Commas ;)

        Loading editor
    • Sorry I forgot them. ;)

        Loading editor
    • What, no love for Hugo Strange or the Mad Monk?

        Loading editor
    • Great ideas!

        Loading editor
    • Who is Kryzarro?

        Loading editor
    • Bizarro Krypto

        Loading editor
    • Oh, yeah nice list.

        Loading editor
    • Waynezarro is not a character, Batzarro does not have a secret idenity but he real name is Wayne Bruce.

      needs more focus on batman beyonds rogues: Curaré, Shriek, Stalker, Charlie "Big Time" Bigelow. And Blight needs a transformation, cause He is able to hide his state and contain his radiation with a special cosmetic skin that, over time, flakes off. The cosmetic skin begins to disintegrate faster and faster as his temper becomes more and more uncontrollable and his radiation levels keep rising.

        Loading editor
    • With Waynezarro I mean Bizarro Damian Wayne Robin, not Nibor because Nibor is Bizarro Dick Grayson Robin. :)

        Loading editor
    • Dennis Parker wrote: With Waynezarro I mean Bizarro Damian Wayne Robin, not Nibor because Nibor is Bizarro Dick Grayson Robin. :)

      What?

        Loading editor
    • Dennis Parker wrote: Here are my characters for LEGO Batman 4: Clock King, Clock King (1966), Black Mask, Ventriloquist, Egghead, Crazy Quilt, Kite-Man, Constantine, BizArrow, Aquazarro, Waynezarro, Hawkzarra, Kryzarro, Flashzarro, Yellow Lantern, Match (Bizarro Superboy), Clayface, Calender Man, Humpty Dumpty, Damian Wayne, Lucius Fox, Lois Lane, Vicky Vale, Mr Zsasz, The Eraser, Signalman, Ten-Eyed Man, The Penny Plunderer, Barry Allen, Diana Prince, Nora Fries, Weather Wizard, Lady Shiva, Batwoman, Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern), Mirror Master, Jimmy Olsen, Jay Garrick, Talia al Ghul, Azrael, Joker (Red Hood), Flash (Blue Lantern), Hugo Strange, Gentleman Ghost, Mad Monk.

      Nice ideas...

        Loading editor
    • add green loontern (duffy duck with powers of green lantern)

        Loading editor
    • Elemental master of tech wrote: add green loontern (duffy duck with powers of green lantern)

      Green Loontern was in Lego Batman 3.

        Loading editor
    • It might be interesting if LEGO Batman 4 was a crossover with Marvel. The 4 in the logo can be stylized as the Fantastic Four emblem, and they can add characters from the Marvel games plus Amalgam characters from the Marvel vs. DC comic series.

        Loading editor
    • I Think they should create Hub Worlds Similar to how their Avengers game will have. Have Gotham as the Main City Hub with Arkham asylum, Black Gate and Batcaves Should be Available to enter and explore from the Gotham Hub. The other hub worlds would be Central City (Flash), Gateway City (Wonderwoman), Metropolis (Superman), Star city (Arrow), Atlantis (Aquaman), and Coast City (Green Lantern) for characters to be found and unlocked.

      Would be able to put 30 or so characters in each with Gotham receiving 50 for a total of 230 plus what is unlocked in Story Mode would be something like 250 characters.

      I would want The Crime Syndicate to be the main Baddies who kidnap their counterparts and its up to the Sidekicks to suit up and save the day. I would also pull heroes of the future and past (and Multiverse?) to help stop this evil

        Loading editor
    • Hopefully instead of getting another original plot, there will be a DC game based on the new movies, such as BvS, Suicide Squad, Justice League Parts 1 and 2. I would prefer that. It could be called LEGO DC Comics' Justice League.

        Loading editor
    • I prefer the game to have a semi original story at least for the next one, let the movies come out before you want a game of them. I would start it with Batman already missing and Damien Wayne (robin) and Alfred both looking for Bruce Wayne (Batman) in the batcave, they eventually check the surveillance camera to find him being kidnaped by a man dressed as a owl. He set a Batman emergency alarm that sends signals to the bat family. Story mission 1 starts with You start off as Jason Todd (Red Hood), Arsenal and Starfire is where you start trying to get to the batcave. scene two has Agent Grayson and two members of Spiral head out next, scene 3 has Batwoman, Batgirl and Bluebird head together and it ends the stage with the batman family arriving including others Spoiler, Catwoman and randomly joker stating "me and the bats are like brothers. The Love, the hate.....I'm here to help". As you can tell I am bored waiting for lego marvel avengers to arrive and basically can make a simple but working plot and has started compiling if they did do each city as their own hub what characters would be in what area. EDIT: I was super bored so I created this http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Custom_Lego_Batman_4-_Hero_of_two_worlds_and_a_bat

        Loading editor
    • i think they should just go with the Justice League for the title already. the main hub can be Gotham and Metropolis (with the Batcave and Hall of Justice as home bases)

        Loading editor
    • For me, LEGO Batman 4 should be an adaption of Crisis on Infinite Earths, but it can be taken from up to eleven, to maximum levels.

        Loading editor
    • this is interesting game

        Loading editor
    • After seeing Justice League and The Flash TV series, I think speedsters like the Flash should have the ability to power up LEGO generators.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: After seeing Justice League and The Flash TV series, I think speedsters like the Flash should have the ability to power up LEGO generators.

      Also, SeanWheeler, should there be a 4th LEGO Batman game based on Crisis on Infinite Earths? I am surprised that DC and LEGO hadn't done that before.

        Loading editor
    • Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: After seeing Justice League and The Flash TV series, I think speedsters like the Flash should have the ability to power up LEGO generators.

      Also, SeanWheeler, should there be a 4th LEGO Batman game based on Crisis on Infinite Earths? I am surprised that DC and LEGO hadn't done that before.

      LBM1 was Gotham only. LBM2 introduced the Justice League. LBM3 has gone cosmic. Yep, LBM4 could explore the Multiverse.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: After seeing Justice League and The Flash TV series, I think speedsters like the Flash should have the ability to power up LEGO generators.

      Also, SeanWheeler, should there be a 4th LEGO Batman game based on Crisis on Infinite Earths? I am surprised that DC and LEGO hadn't done that before.

      LBM1 was Gotham only. LBM2 introduced the Justice League. LBM3 has gone cosmic. Yep, LBM4 could explore the Multiverse.

      And yet, it would be DC's biggest game ever made, the roster would range from the characters that we see on Comic books, to the ones we see in decades of DC's adaptions in years. Also, I think there should be some cool and unique DLC Packs, like a Steven Universe themed one and Sean, do you want to see Steven dressed up as Superman while the Steven Universe songs play in the game?

        Loading editor
    • Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: After seeing Justice League and The Flash TV series, I think speedsters like the Flash should have the ability to power up LEGO generators.

      Also, SeanWheeler, should there be a 4th LEGO Batman game based on Crisis on Infinite Earths? I am surprised that DC and LEGO hadn't done that before.

      LBM1 was Gotham only. LBM2 introduced the Justice League. LBM3 has gone cosmic. Yep, LBM4 could explore the Multiverse.

      And yet, it would be DC's biggest game ever made, the roster would range from the characters that we see on Comic books, to the ones we see in decades of DC's adaptions in years. Also, I think there should be some cool and unique DLC Packs, like a Steven Universe themed one and Sean, do you want to see Steven dressed up as Superman while the Steven Universe songs play in the game?

      Steven Universe isn't a DC property. I do not want Steven Universe in a LEGO Batman game. Forget my comment about the Marvel crossover. I wrote that two years ago. Now I want LEGO Batman 4 to use DC properties only. From what I know, Steven Universe has no connection to DC Comics. He's owned by Warner Bros, but his comics are published by Boom! Studios. Scooby-Doo and Looney Tunes are more connected to DC than Steven Universe and they are not DC properties. So no, I do not want Steven Universe in the game. What I would want is new Hub areas to explore like Metropolis, Themyscira, Central City, Star City, S.T.A.R. Labs, Titans Tower, etc; new characters like Bumblebee, Aqualad, Billy Numerous, Elasti-Girl, Jimmy Olsen, Harrison Wells, Rip Hunter, Perry White, Cat Grant, Iris West, Impulse, the Tornado Twins, the Metal Men, Madame Rouge, Elongated Man, Blackfire, Metamorpho, Magpie, Enchantress, Ares, Hippolyta, Artemis (both the Green Arrow and Wonder Woman characters), Atom Smasher, Zoom (Hunter Zolomon), Savitar, DeVoe, Promethius, Vigilante, Jay Garrick, Steppenwolf, Atomic Skull, Mr. Terrific, Henry Allen, Nora Allen, Thomas Wayne, Martha Wayne, Anatoli Knyazev, Pete Ross, Lana Lang, Thea Queen, Isis, Sara Lance, Gideon, Non, Astra, Hazard, Killg%re, Razer, Aya, Joe Chill, Rachel Dawes, Mercy Graves, Martha Kent, Jonathan Kent, Donna Troy, Fire, Ice, Black Lightning, Rocket, Icon, Static, Maggie Sawyer, Alex Danvers, Steel, Winn Schott (from Supergirl), Wildcat, Wild Dog, Steve Trevor, Granny Goodness, the Female Furies, Big Barda, a Dominator, Mon-El, Rhea, Guardian, Superwoman, Ultraman, Owlman, Clock King, Jonah Hex, Bouncing Boy, Triplicate Girl, Saturn Girl, Chronos, Uncle Sam, Spectre, John Constantine, Tala, Felix Faust, Talia al Ghul, Nyssa al Ghul, S.T.R.I.P.E., The Ray, Black Condor, Phantom Girl, Negative Man, Robot Man, Streaky the Supercat, Jesse Quick, okay I found enough characters. I'll be doing this all day if I keep going.

        Loading editor
    • And however, I might give a shout out to Steven instead.

        Loading editor
    • Why would you want Steven Universe in a DC game? If you like Steven Universe, why not dream of a LEGO Steven Universe game? Well, there is an Amythyst, Princess of Gemworld. I guess that could remind some people of Steven Universe. Or you can imagine whatever you want. It's okay to dream of crossovers. I just don't find Steven Universe in a LEGO Batman game very likely. Then again, none of the stuff I dream of come to be fully. But maybe I'll add Amythyst to the my list of characters. Not the Steven Universe character, the Princess of Gemworld.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, people made fanfiction of Cartoon Network properties in DC themed material such as Injustice.

        Loading editor
    • I guess people really think of Cartoon Network as the DC channel. And DC has published comics on Cartoon Network shows. Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo, the Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Animaniacs, Flintstones, Jetsons, Thundercats, He-Man, Ami Yumi, Cartoon Cartoons, they've had comics published under DC. Scooby-Doo and the Looney Tunes have even crossed over with DC characters before. LEGO Batman 3 had Duck Dodgers as a Green Lantern!

        Loading editor
    • We definitely need another new LEGO Batman or Justice League video game features characters from the LEGO Batman Movie that aren't playable before other than the Excalibur Batman, Robin, and Batgirl which are in LEGO Dimensions.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: After seeing Justice League and The Flash TV series, I think speedsters like the Flash should have the ability to power up LEGO generators.

      Also, SeanWheeler, should there be a 4th LEGO Batman game based on Crisis on Infinite Earths? I am surprised that DC and LEGO hadn't done that before.

      LBM1 was Gotham only. LBM2 introduced the Justice League. LBM3 has gone cosmic. Yep, LBM4 could explore the Multiverse.

      And yet, it would be DC's biggest game ever made, the roster would range from the characters that we see on Comic books, to the ones we see in decades of DC's adaptions in years. Also, I think there should be some cool and unique DLC Packs, like a Steven Universe themed one and Sean, do you want to see Steven dressed up as Superman while the Steven Universe songs play in the game?

      Steven Universe isn't a DC property. I do not want Steven Universe in a LEGO Batman game. Forget my comment about the Marvel crossover. I wrote that two years ago. Now I want LEGO Batman 4 to use DC properties only. From what I know, Steven Universe has no connection to DC Comics. He's owned by Warner Bros, but his comics are published by Boom! Studios. Scooby-Doo and Looney Tunes are more connected to DC than Steven Universe and they are not DC properties. So no, I do not want Steven Universe in the game. What I would want is new Hub areas to explore like Metropolis, Themyscira, Central City, Star City, S.T.A.R. Labs, Titans Tower, etc; new characters like Bumblebee, Aqualad, Billy Numerous, Elasti-Girl, Jimmy Olsen, Harrison Wells, Rip Hunter, Perry White, Cat Grant, Iris West, Impulse, the Tornado Twins, the Metal Men, Madame Rouge, Elongated Man, Blackfire, Metamorpho, Magpie, Enchantress, Ares, Hippolyta, Artemis (both the Green Arrow and Wonder Woman characters), Atom Smasher, Zoom (Hunter Zolomon), Savitar, DeVoe, Promethius, Vigilante, Jay Garrick, Steppenwolf, Atomic Skull, Mr. Terrific, Henry Allen, Nora Allen, Thomas Wayne, Martha Wayne, Anatoli Knyazev, Pete Ross, Lana Lang, Thea Queen, Isis, Sara Lance, Gideon, Non, Astra, Hazard, Killg%re, Razer, Aya, Joe Chill, Rachel Dawes, Mercy Graves, Martha Kent, Jonathan Kent, Donna Troy, Fire, Ice, Black Lightning, Rocket, Icon, Static, Maggie Sawyer, Alex Danvers, Steel, Winn Schott (from Supergirl), Wildcat, Wild Dog, Steve Trevor, Granny Goodness, the Female Furies, Big Barda, a Dominator, Mon-El, Rhea, Guardian, Superwoman, Ultraman, Owlman, Clock King, Jonah Hex, Bouncing Boy, Triplicate Girl, Saturn Girl, Chronos, Uncle Sam, Spectre, John Constantine, Tala, Felix Faust, Talia al Ghul, Nyssa al Ghul, S.T.R.I.P.E., The Ray, Black Condor, Phantom Girl, Negative Man, Robot Man, Streaky the Supercat, Jesse Quick, okay I found enough characters. I'll be doing this all day if I keep going.

      And you're right. Steven Universe is not a property of DC Comics and I hope they don't put DC Super Hero Girls characters which are the worst of the worst than Teen Titans GO! And you forgot all the DC characters and villains from the LEGO Batman Movie that haven't appeared in the video game before such as Super Friends (Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, El Dorado, Samurai, Wonder Dog, and the Wonder Twins), Rogues Gallery (such as Calendar Man, Calculator, Eraser, Kite-Man, Magpie, Mime, Orca, Zebra Man, Zodiac Master, and more that never made their playable debut in video games), 1980s Batman villains like Egghead, King Tut, and 1980s Mr. Freeze The only Metal Men that appeared in LEGO Batman video games was only Platinum. And a special levels based on the live-action films like Justice League and Wonder Woman that includes characters from the movie such as Steve Trevor's company (Sameer, Charlie and Chief Napi), Doctor Poison, Doomsday from Batman Vs Superman, Aquaman (Jason Momoa's portrayal) and Steppenwolf (From Justice League movie). And also an Aquaman DLC which is based on the upcoming 2018 film.

        Loading editor
    • It is interesting game which I played only once. But my computer did not work, so I decided to play another kind of entertainment https://thequestfactory.com/ real quests in LA. I was a bit curious because my friend played there and recommended it to me. So, I decided to try escape room and was pleased with the results.

        Loading editor
    • Obviously they can't do the Super Hero Girls versions of the characters because the LEGO toyline for that show uses mini-dolls. And mini-dolls are too tall when you have them next to their minifigure counterparts. And if they are scaled down to match the height of the minifigures, they'd be too skinny.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: Obviously they can't do the Super Hero Girls versions of the characters because the LEGO toyline for that show uses mini-dolls. And mini-dolls are too tall when you have them next to their minifigure counterparts. And if they are scaled down to match the height of the minifigures, they'd be too skinny.

      I agree with you. They used mini-dolls for this theme, but they almost ruin the entire DC Franchise. They made them like MLP: Equistria Girls of DC Comics due to a High School setting.

        Loading editor
    • But if they do use the DC Super Hero Girls versions, I wouldn't mind if they use minifigure versions, as in the average minifigure shapes for those characters. But then again, there are other variants those costume/character slots could be used for.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: But if they do use the DC Super Hero Girls versions, I wouldn't mind if they use minifigure versions, as in the average minifigure shapes for those characters. But then again, there are other variants those costume/character slots could be used for.

      Because in Injustice, there are a lot of pieces of gear for people to customize their characters.

        Loading editor
    • Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: But if they do use the DC Super Hero Girls versions, I wouldn't mind if they use minifigure versions, as in the average minifigure shapes for those characters. But then again, there are other variants those costume/character slots could be used for.

      Because in Injustice, there are a lot of pieces of gear for people to customize their characters.

      The LEGO series has the feature of letting you create your own custom minifigures. But if you were to make a custom version of Batman, the game wouldn't recognize him as Batman even if you use all the pieces of Batman's in-game costume. I don't really use customs that much.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: But if they do use the DC Super Hero Girls versions, I wouldn't mind if they use minifigure versions, as in the average minifigure shapes for those characters. But then again, there are other variants those costume/character slots could be used for.

      Because in Injustice, there are a lot of pieces of gear for people to customize their characters.

      The LEGO series has the feature of letting you create your own custom minifigures. But if you were to make a custom version of Batman, the game wouldn't recognize him as Batman even if you use all the pieces of Batman's in-game costume. I don't really use customs that much.

      Yep. People can even make custom characters based on everyone else.

        Loading editor
    • Sig in November: Lego DC Super Villains.

        Loading editor
    • Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: But if they do use the DC Super Hero Girls versions, I wouldn't mind if they use minifigure versions, as in the average minifigure shapes for those characters. But then again, there are other variants those costume/character slots could be used for.

      Because in Injustice, there are a lot of pieces of gear for people to customize their characters.

      The LEGO series has the feature of letting you create your own custom minifigures. But if you were to make a custom version of Batman, the game wouldn't recognize him as Batman even if you use all the pieces of Batman's in-game costume. I don't really use customs that much.

      Yep. People can even make custom characters based on everyone else.

      Yeah, everyone else including characters from Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, people the player knows personally, the player himself. They could make a Shadow Heartless from Kingdom Hearts if they want to. Though, making characters from other series generally don't look as good as playing the games they belong to. When you make a Spider-Man, he wouldn't have the webbing details on his costume because the best you could do is use the Red Hood's mask, red torso and arms, and blue pants. But hey, it looks something like Spider-Man, right?

        Loading editor
    • They could have the crime syndicate and the doom patrol, and watchmen, and they could have a ninja turtles dlc

        Loading editor
    • Because ninja turtles are owned by Dc comics

        Loading editor
    • The Ninja Turtles were never owned by DC. They were just guest fighters in Injustice.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: But if they do use the DC Super Hero Girls versions, I wouldn't mind if they use minifigure versions, as in the average minifigure shapes for those characters. But then again, there are other variants those costume/character slots could be used for.

      Because in Injustice, there are a lot of pieces of gear for people to customize their characters.

      The LEGO series has the feature of letting you create your own custom minifigures. But if you were to make a custom version of Batman, the game wouldn't recognize him as Batman even if you use all the pieces of Batman's in-game costume. I don't really use customs that much.

      Yep. People can even make custom characters based on everyone else.

      Yeah, everyone else including characters from Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, people the player knows personally, the player himself. They could make a Shadow Heartless from Kingdom Hearts if they want to. Though, making characters from other series generally don't look as good as playing the games they belong to. When you make a Spider-Man, he wouldn't have the webbing details on his costume because the best you could do is use the Red Hood's mask, red torso and arms, and blue pants. But hey, it looks something like Spider-Man, right?

      Yeah and what I feel like about LEGO Games need one last feature: a fighting game mode where you use your custom characters to fight against everyone else, but using the Gameplay of the 3D Fighting games such as Tekken, the Budokai Tentaichi and Ultimate Ninja Storm games.

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be cool to have a fighting feature. Also I think they should bring back the way to unlock villains on lego batman 2 but only for some of the villains

        Loading editor
    • The hub world could have places like Gotham, metropolis, oa, midway city, Atlantis, themyscira, la, all of the lantern planets, the watchtower, apocalypse, and central city

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: The Ninja Turtles were never owned by DC. They were just guest fighters in Injustice.

      There have also been a couple of comic crossovers between IDW's Ninja Turtles titles and DC's Batman and Batman the Animated Series comics.

        Loading editor
    • Kilmarnock228 wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: The Ninja Turtles were never owned by DC. They were just guest fighters in Injustice.

      There have also been a couple of comic crossovers between IDW's Ninja Turtles titles and DC's Batman and Batman the Animated Series comics.


      Which makes it a great dlc idea

        Loading editor
    • So what if the Ninja Turtles have crossed over before? They are still not DC properties. DC's crossed over with other properties like Mortal Kombat, Scooby-Doo, Marvel. Yeah, there's been crossovers with Marvel, their biggest competitor.

        Loading editor
    • But SeanWheeler, after I had played fighting games, should there be a fighting game themed mode in LEGO Batman 4 where you get more Studs when you win a Match or get a high score? This is what Death Battle is all about, the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. For instance, in the LEGO City games, you can create someone else like Goku or Naruto or in the LEGO DC Games, I had created Kim Possible and Jotaro Kujo. You could imagine Superman pitting against your created custom characters, like Goku, Saitama or even Carol as Captain Marvel. Or Batman pitting against your custom of Black Panther. Or even Wonder Woman against your custom of Sailor Moon. The possibilities are endless, even when you make more and more Studs. I could imagine people playing this mode.

        Loading editor
    • A battle mode would be a great idea. Kind of like the Arcade Mode from LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga?

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: A battle mode would be a great idea. Kind of like the Arcade Mode from LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga?

      Yes but it would be different, as the main difference from it is you obtain more Studs when you win a fight. The reason why fighting games like Tekken, Smash Bros., Street Fighter, etc. are popular because people are imagining their dream matches. The gameplay for it would be like a fusion of my said 3D fighting games, as I could imagine the announcer doing commentary of this mode.

        Loading editor
    • Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: A battle mode would be a great idea. Kind of like the Arcade Mode from LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga?

      Yes but it would be different, as the main difference from it is you obtain more Studs when you win a fight. The reason why fighting games like Tekken, Smash Bros., Street Fighter, etc. are popular because people are imagining their dream matches. The gameplay for it would be like a fusion of my said 3D fighting games, as I could imagine the announcer doing commentary of this mode.

      I think the Star Wars mixed with lego marvel 2 for battle mode

        Loading editor
    • Ninjaboy392 wrote:

      Spider-GemBlur wrote:

      SeanWheeler wrote: A battle mode would be a great idea. Kind of like the Arcade Mode from LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga?

      Yes but it would be different, as the main difference from it is you obtain more Studs when you win a fight. The reason why fighting games like Tekken, Smash Bros., Street Fighter, etc. are popular because people are imagining their dream matches. The gameplay for it would be like a fusion of my said 3D fighting games, as I could imagine the announcer doing commentary of this mode.

      I think the Star Wars mixed with lego marvel 2 for battle mode

      And a little Tekken and Smash Bros. on Top.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, the goal could be to be to reduce your opponents hearts to zero and some moves that sends enemies flying in the normal levels could send your opponent off the stage for Smash-style KO. And like Smash, you can pick up weapons like ray guns even if it's out of character for whoever you picked.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: Yeah, the goal could be to be to reduce your opponents hearts to zero and some moves that sends enemies flying in the normal levels could send your opponent off the stage for Smash-style KO. And like Smash, you can pick up weapons like ray guns even if it's out of character for whoever you picked.

      And then, there would be an another mode, this time with a Mascot Racer theme.

        Loading editor
    • Or maybe Batman could play baseball? Since you know, it's starting to look like modes ripping off Mario spinoffs, let's put in a sidescroller level where Batman and Robin are jumping on enemies.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: Or maybe Batman could play baseball? Since you know, it's starting to look like modes ripping off Mario spinoffs, let's put in a sidescroller level where Batman and Robin are jumping on enemies.

      Or maybe, other genres like a Basketball mode, an NFL-esque Football mode, etc.

        Loading editor
    • A LEGO Batman game should focus on the DC Universe, not sports. Some characters like The Flash would be so broken in some sports. For that race idea, it doesn't have to be a Mario Kart mascot race, we should instead have a Barry Allen vs Eobard Thawne race.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote: A LEGO Batman game should focus on the DC Universe, not sports. Some characters like The Flash would be so broken in some sports. For that race idea, it doesn't have to be a Mario Kart mascot race, we should instead have a Barry Allen vs Eobard Thawne race.

      Yep. Instead of using the same formula of Mario Kart, why not use the formula of F-Zero with Formula One?

        Loading editor
    • Or how about the driving through rings minigame previous LEGO games had? But this time, you are competing with other characters.

        Loading editor
    • How about 6 Ninjas from Ninjago? I got Superhero names for each of them

      Kai Smith: Flamenado

      Nya Smith: Aquos

      Jay Gordon: Bluelectro

      Cole Hence: Bouldergeist

      Zane Julien: Ice-tanium

      Lloyd Garmadon: Energon

        Loading editor
    • SuperMoxie 2.9 wrote: How about 6 Ninjas from Ninjago? I got Superhero names for each of them

      Kai Smith: Flamenado

      Nya Smith: Aquos

      Jay Gordon: Bluelectro

      Cole Hence: Bouldergeist

      Zane Julien: Ice-tanium

      Lloyd Garmadon: Energon

      Dude, we're talking about a LEGO DC game, not Ninjago.

        Loading editor
    • SeanWheeler wrote:

      SuperMoxie 2.9 wrote: How about 6 Ninjas from Ninjago? I got Superhero names for each of them

      Kai Smith: Flamenado

      Nya Smith: Aquos

      Jay Gordon: Bluelectro

      Cole Hence: Bouldergeist

      Zane Julien: Ice-tanium

      Lloyd Garmadon: Energon

      Dude, we're talking about a LEGO DC game, not Ninjago.

      I know, but it'll be a crossover, In a DLC pack on the same date as LEGO Batman 4

        Loading editor
    • We already got LEGO Dimensions as a massive crossover that included DC and Ninjago. Marvel is the only thing I want DC to crossover with. But the leaks say that the fourth LEGO Batman game would be focusing on the villains.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.