FANDOM

 
34,162 Pages

  • Jurassic Park sets, more Jurassic World? What is the future of this theme? Will there be more sets or not?

      Loading editor
    • I hope they make more. I think LEGO will, seeing as Jurassic World is such a successful film, and hopefully they'll make some for the other movies too.

        Loading editor
    • Keepers Rides wrote: I hope they make more. I think LEGO will, seeing as Jurassic World is such a successful film, and hopefully they'll make some for the other movies too.

      They better make Jurassic Park sets because they couldn't have all of those characters an vehicles from the videogame not become a set. This really better not be such a small theme...

        Loading editor
    • It would be great to see more sets but it's hard to tell what may and might be included - will LEGO try to do more "Jurassic World" sets or leap into previous films? Mix it all up or focus on the first film? Unfortunately, I'm not expecting a wide sweep of previous films due to the nature of molding new dinosaurs. WE may see a few sets but I wouldn't expect anything huge.

      The game versions of many characters at least look like plausible minifigures, although Grant's hair and hat would need to be a new piece or one without the other... which tells me LEGO probably isn't planning Grant in the next wave, since Traveller's Tales usually is accurate to the next wave or so after a game's release, based on Superheroes.

        Loading editor
    • JohnVMaster wrote: It would be great to see more sets but it's hard to tell what may and might be included - will LEGO try to do more "Jurassic World" sets or leap into previous films? Mix it all up or focus on the first film? Unfortunately, I'm not expecting a wide sweep of previous films due to the nature of molding new dinosaurs. WE may see a few sets but I wouldn't expect anything huge.

      The game versions of many characters at least look like plausible minifigures, although Grant's hair and hat would need to be a new piece or one without the other... which tells me LEGO probably isn't planning Grant in the next wave, since Traveller's Tales usually is accurate to the next wave or so after a game's release, based on Superheroes.

      Grant's hair couldn't be too much of a problem. Why can't they make a new mold? He's a pretty important character, so I think he's worth it.

        Loading editor
    • I hope the wave two based on attractions of Jurassic World:

      • T.rex Kingdom (figures: Rexy and vet)
      • Cretaceous Cruise (couple of visitors, Apatosaurus and Baryonyx)
      • Pachy Arena (Pachycephalosaurus and vet)
      • Gyrosphere-station: (Parasaurolophus and some visitors)
      • Gallimimus Valley (Gallimimus....)
      • Innovation Center and creation lab (some visitors of course)
      • Control room (Lowery, Vivian and security guard)
      • Aviary (Dimorphodon and new Pteranodon)
        Loading editor
    • if they Did sets from the other movies i would like to see The Visitor Center ~ Jurassic Park The Mobile Lab ~ The Lost World And The Aviary ~Jurassic Park 3

        Loading editor
    • Who else would want a mosasaurus arena?

        Loading editor
    • I hope they make more sets. I want more characters, more dinosaurs. Though I have never seen The Lost World or Jurrasic Park III.

        Loading editor
    • I think that if they don't make any more Jurassic World sets I think I'll try to make a custom Main Street

        Loading editor
    • This thread is old. Sorry, but everyone on the wikis I go on says that.

        Loading editor
    • It would be better if they release the old sets, and then add the new ones

        Loading editor
    • The sets from wave one are getting very hard to find! With a theme this poplar, shouldn't LEGO very much consider making another wave? They'll make a lot of money!

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I think LEGO could have done better with the sets they released in wave one. Dilophosaurus Ambush could have easily swapped the Dilophosaurus for a Gallimimus and the JW jeep for a run down JP jeep and it would have been more accurate to the movie. Instead of making T. Rex Tracker with a vehicle that never existed, maybe we could have gotten a modular building based on the main street where the climax and Pteranodon attack takes place. Maybe we'll see some of these in wave 2 if LEGO makes it, but I have a gut feeling Jurassic World will be one of those themes that have one wave, exist for a year, and be discontinued. I hope that's not the case, however. LEGO Jurassic World has a lot of potential.

        Loading editor
    • If they do, I hope they make these sets: Visitor Center- Includes Compsagnathus and various holograms, the Visitor Center, Claire, Henry Wu and other JW workers.

      Monorail Station- Includes Stegosaurus, Monorail Bridge, Monorail Train, Zach and Gray.

      Mosasaur Stadium- Includes Mosasaur, Stadium, Hanging Shark, Zach and Gray's Babysitter, a vet and a guarding ACU trooper.

      Aviary Flee- Includes Dimorphodon and Pteranodon, Torch, Wrench, Run down JW jeep, Zach and Gray.

      Welcome to Jurassic Park- Includes Brachiosaurus, Jurassic Park Gate, 2 Jurassic Park Jeeps, John Hammond, Robert Muldoon, Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler and Ian Malcolm.

      Dilophosaurus Encounter- Includes Dilophosaurus, DNA tubes, Dennis's red pick-up truck and Dennis.

      T-Rex Disaster- Includes T-Rex, Completely wrecked JP jeep, 2 light sticks ( I dunno the name ) Lexy, Tim, Alan and Ian.

      All of these sets are pure guesses and maaaaaaaaybe just daydreams ( more than likely ). But in all seriousness I hope they make more sets.

        Loading editor
    • LEGOBennyTheBrick3 wrote: Who else would want a mosasaurus arena?

      Me

        Loading editor
    • Why not release sets from JPI all the way to Jurassic World 2

        Loading editor
    • Gillan1220 wrote: Why not release sets from JPI all the way to Jurassic World 2

      Ikr.

        Loading editor
    • Hope they don't discontinued quickly after the new wave of sets.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.