Tim Timebuster was a minifigure who was first released in 1996. He was seen extensively in the Time Cruisers theme until its discontinuation in 1997, but still was in the Time Cruisers comic (1997 -2000) that ran in Europe. After that he appeared in many FreeStyle sets.
As a boy, Tim loved to build things before becoming Dr. Cyber's apprentice.
Tim's description in an old catalogue page:
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it.|
He has a blue cap, green torso with a "T" emblazoned on it, white arms, and blue legs. His face has freckles, and is one of a few featuring a nose. In Freestyle sets he has several different variations.
Appearances in Time Cruisers
- 1853 Hypno Cruiser
- 6491 Rocket Racer
- 6492 Hypno Cruiser
- 6493 Flying Time Vessel
- 6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab
Appearances in FreeStyle
(may or may not be him)
With green legs and blue cap
- 3233 Freestyle Contraption (FreeStyle) 1998
- 3047 Halloween Bucket (Holiday) 1998
- 4224 My Home Bucket (Basic) 1998
- 3233 Freestyle Contraption (FreeStyle) 1999
With blue legs and red cap
With green legs and red cap
- His face is unique (although it is occasionally used on different Minifigures), as it has a nose and a different style of cartoon eyes.
- His favorite Time Cruise, according to LEGO Mania Magazine, was helping the Exploriens decode alien clues.
- Tim, or someone who looked like him, made a cameo appearance in World City.
- The Detective from Collectible Minifigures solved the case of "Timmy's Nose" which possibly refers to him being one of the little number of Minifigures to have a nose.
- His last name is Timebuster/Time Cruiser. 
- According to the creator of the comics, Tim is Dr. Cyber's nephew.