| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form, or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- This article is about Tim Drake out of costume. For Tim in costume, see Robin.
Tim Drake is the third Robin.
Tim Drake was at the circus the day the Graysons were murdered.
When Tim was nine years old, he stumbled upon Batman and Robin fighting The Penguin and recognized Robin as Dick Grayson when he saw him perform a complex acrobatic move. He deduced Batman's identity as Dick's adoptive father, Bruce Wayne, and began watching them from afar.
After Jason Todd died, he approached Dick, now Nightwing, and tried to convince him to become Robin again. Nightwing refused, but took him to Batman so that Tim could be Robin. Batman wasn't happy with the idea of training Tim, but Nightwing and Alfred convinced him.
Tim Drake first appeared in the second season of Young Justice, acting as Robin. He entered a romantic relationship with Wonder Girl by the end of the season. He also appears to look up to Nightwing, and the two had a close relationship by the end of the series.
In LEGO Batman 2, Tim can be found on the top of the Harborside Theater, and he can wear Robin's special suits.
Description From Joker Card
Tim Drake is the current Robin. His energy and determination impressed Batman enough for him to take Tim under his mantle and train him as his partner, the Boy Wonder.
Gallery of Variants
- Although it is confirmed that this minifigure is Tim Drake, he is called Dick Grayson in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
- In the LEGO Batman 2 Prima Guide, it says both Robin in and out of costume is Dick Grayson in the video game.
- On the portable version of LEGO Batman 2, Tim Drake's minikit can be found in the level Joker's Getaway.
- In LEGO Batman: The Video Game, Tim Drake uses Indiana Jones's torso.