- "Here’s another trick I can do with my tomahawk!"
- ―Tomahawk Warrior
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (see the source of this quote)|
"Here’s another trick I can do with my tomahawk!"
The Tomahawk Warrior uses his tomahawk for just about everything. He made it himself as a youngster, and it hasn’t left his side ever since. Over the years, he’s become an expert at finding all sorts of handy new things that it can do.
It can help build a boat, and it can open his mail. It can slice a pizza, cut firewood, or make a shelter when it’s cold and rainy. It can even be used to carve the handles for more tomahawks. The Tomahawk Warrior doesn’t know what he’d do if he lost his beloved tomahawk, and he doesn’t intend to ever find out!
Video Game Appearances
- The LEGO Movie Video Game (as "Native Warrior")
- He has printing on his arms, but they are different.
- He is the first minifigure to have a black mohawk.
- His appearance was inspired by Tonto from The Lone Ranger.
- The design of the feather on his torso appears on Bolobo in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.