Kilmarnock228 is a longtime Lego fan, with a particular emphasis on Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. He likes Lego but wishes that they would do a few things that they haven't, mostly in the area of sets or Minifigures depicting characters that they haven't yet released.
Things I'd Like to See
- Virtually all the nonphysical Ninjago minifigures, though there are exceptions; Super Heroes could use a little love too. Any good TV/video game exclusive variants would be nice too.
- From Ninjago: the Leviathan, the Overlord in Dragon form, Lord Garmadon's Samurai Mech (and other nonphysical Stone Army vehicles), Cole's Earth Dragon (full-size), The Preeminent, Kai's Fire Dragon (full-size), (perhaps) Clouse's Shadow Mech, Nya's Water Dragon, the Ice Serpent, maybe an Elemental Dragon for Skylor, the Vermillion airship, a dragon with three heads (we've had one each with two and four), the Samurai VXL (in Nya's colors), additional Elemental Dragons (of Gravity, Metal, Mind, Shadow, Sound, Smoke, Speed, Time), the Grundal, Zane's First Realm dragon, the Protocol: Kaiju Samurai X Mech, and the Arcturus spacecraft. It'd also be kind of nice to see all elements from the sets appear in the show, such as:
- The Skull Chopper from 2521 Lightning Dragon Battle (that wasn't in the show, right? I don't remember it)
- Jay's jetpack from 70501 Warrior Bike
- Zane's mech/walker from 70504 Garmatron
- The Nindroid Jet from 70724 NinjaCopter
- Zane's glider from 70728 Battle for Ninjago City
- Zane's vehicle from 70730 Chain Cycle Ambush
- The dog and cart from 70734 Master Wu Dragon
- Kai and Jay's vehicles from 70736 Attack of the Morro Dragon
- Zane's flyer from 70603 Raid Zeppelin
- Lloyd's jet booster from 70605 Misfortune's Keep
- The various vehicles from 70596 Samurai X Cave Chaos
Ninjago Story Ideas
The Stone Wars
When Acronix, Krux, and other villains travel back in time to the Stone Wars, the Ninja are brought face to face with their history! The First Spinjitzu Master and his fellow Elemental Masters-of Ice (same guy from Serpentine War era), Water, Lightning, Amber, and Shadow-and Mistresses-Fire, Earth, Sound, Metal, Time, Gravity, Wind, Mind, Speed, and Smoke-face off with the Dragon Overlord and his Stone Army!
Admittedly this would be mostly for the purpose of getting an Overlord Dragon set and First Spinjitzu Master minifigure; speaking of which, some dragon matchups (physical and nonphysical; a ^ indicates my ideas, a ` indicates need for improvement):
Female Ninjago Villains
- A hidden faction of Skulkin, long secreted in the Underworld after being defeated-alongside Samukai-by young Wu and Garmadon (and maybe the other Elemental Masters?).
- The rising generation of Serpentine, led by Skales Jr. (possibly with influence from Pythor and/or Aspheera?) A group of Serpentine females who didn't take part in either of the wars? Or a cult of sorceresses dedicated to the memory of Aspheera?
- A lost group of Stone Warriors, buried by the separation of Ninjago and the Dark Island.
- A new group of robots, consisting of P.I.X.A.L.'s predecessors. Based on the fact that there were fifteen of them, and P.I.X.A.L.'s name starts with the sixteenth letter of the alphabet, some theme with letters A-O might be applicable. Not sure if I'd have them all as minifigures, or perhaps have some of them combined as a robot or converted into vehicles.
- A backup sect of Anacondrai Cultists led by Skylor's mother.
- Khanjikan appears with a group of Djinn.
- The Vermillion return with more female members.
- Female Oni appear following the Omega’s defeat.
- Vex somehow manages to tap the residual energies of Zane's corrupted ice and brings about a new incarnation of the Blizzard Samurai, including female warriors (corrupt Formlings?)