Here you may sign up for the contest committee!
- Contest 1: Space is the Place
- This does not give you advantages in contests.
- You may still participate in contests.
- Members all help to decide the winner of each contest.
- Will be decided by overall consensus.
- Your acceptence will be determined by maturity, activity on the wiki, availability, and overall experience.
- Acceptence will be determined by current members or the committee.
- To enter, leave a short description of your time on the wiki and why you should be chosen for this title.
- If your request is denied, feel free to try again a month later.
- Currently for this first contest, we will only have 3 judges. Afterwards, however, we shall be taking more applications.
Well, seeing that I have returned to the wiki, it's about time for the start of a new contest series! This month, your challenge is to create a custom model based on outer space! Here are the rules:
- Have fun!
- Don't steal ideas or pictures from others. We will check to make sure of this.
- You may only submit one entry per contest.
- While you may create your own custom minifigures, you must include an actual model as well.
- You must show a picture of the model in the comments below to be entered.
- Please don't do any harsh criticism of other user's models. You may give compliments and constructive criticism, however.
- Models will be judged by members of the Contest Committee.
- This contest will end on September 16, 2012, and results will be posted here th…
Starting up Munchman's contest series is none other than the minifigure!
- Your job, as the reader, is to build you own custom minifigure, and show it to me in the comments section!
- Contest will end October 31st, 2011.
- One winner per contest.
- Winner will recieve a special surprise!
- Winner shall be judged by Munchman14 and members of the Munchman Contest Club (MCC).
- You may use LDD.
So get building, and good luck!--Munchman14 01:44, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
I've heard that LEGO's planning on making a DC and Marvel game. Has anyone else heard about this?