Brickipedia and the other Fandom Brick Communities are holding a MOC contest. The winner will be awarded a $15 LEGO.com gift card.
The Objective: Pick out one of your favorite Minifigures and design a habitat for it. Habitat builds have a distinct size and shape, however, it is up to you to determine where your figure lives
- https://www.brickfair.com/Habitats/HabitatInstructions-StepByStep.pdf - try and stay within the parameters shown here
- https://live.staticflickr.com/8840/18339784872_64a2be8b3b_b.jpg -examples
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbmT-Rl7e4 -more examples
- Maximum of two entries per person.
- You can only use one Minifigure per design.
- While the Minifigure doesn’t have to be an official design if it is a licensed figure it must come from a license that LEGO has held.
- There is no maximum amount of parts that can be used, but the sizing of the template must be kept
- Non-LEGO parts are prohibited.
- Entires may use programs such as Stud.io, LDraw, and LEGO Digital Designer.
Process: The entry period will open at 10 AM ET on June 13th and will run until 10 AM ET on July 1st. The contest will then be voted on a panel of judges made up of our server/ Wiki moderators. Entries will be judged on overall design, originality, and presentation.
Submit your entry either in the replies here or on the Discord Server. (https://discord.com/invite/gKfjRDw).