Hello and welcome to Brickipedia. I hope you like the place and choose to join our work. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Brickipedian! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on my talk page, or on the live chat. Happy editing! —LEGOBennyBrick3 (talk) 03:29, July 26, 2016 (UTC)
Please stop uploading pictures of the Rogue One sets. Wait until LEGO officially approves of the images being on websites. This might not be until Force Friday. --LEGOBennyBrick3 (talk) 13:24, August 19, 2016 (UTC)
I believe this was the fourth time you have uploaded pictures of Rogue One sets. Still, they have not been officially announced and LEGO is asking to remove the images from websites. Because you have ignored my previous warnings you have been blocked for three days. --LEGOBennyBrick3 (talk) 12:25, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
I see in the Star Wars Character Pack you included characters from those minifig sets that looked like the real character, I thought the Adventurer guy kinda looked like Han Solo, So you might want to add him, martin mcfly (talk) 12:28, September 4, 2016 (UTC)
Is this your Youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBugbkz-SZdFq4dPUSrhs5Q )?--Toa Matau Destiny 14:03, December 24, 2016 (UTC)
Hello, if you cast your mind back 8 days ago, you posted some Star Wars film posters but the LEGO version. In case you weren't aware, it is Brickipedia policy that all images posted to the wiki must be added to an article within an hour or they will be deleted. I have thus deleted them. If you want to add them to an article, drop me a quick message and i'll restore them for you.
btw, this isn't a warning or anything. It's just the policy.
LEGO MonsterVerse is a Video Game based on the MonsterVerse franchise featuring Godzilla and King Kong. It is centered around the films; Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla vs. Kong. The game will include a main story mode as well as a free roam portion including four major hub world locations that represent each film.
- The free roam mode is completely explorable and will include unlockables and collectables.
- In between levels, Monarch will give facts about Titans, during which they mention or talk about many of the monsters in the MonsterVerse.
- There are 20 levels in the campaign, 5 from each movie.
- There are four hubs, dynamic weather and day/night cycle in the levels.
- There are over 100 playable characters and 20 playable Titans.
- Monarch gives tips and fun facts throughout the game.
- ORCA bricks are introduced and used to unlock Titans and to be able to play as them. Along with the ability to customize them and textures of other Titans.
- Titans such as Godzilla, Kong and Mothra are playable freely in some levels and third credits.
- This is the first game to feature playable Titans.
- This is the first LEGO video game to include all the filmmakers as playable characters.
- All actors from the films reprise their roles for this game.
- There are several Easter Eggs which are references to other Godzilla and King Kong films.
- Characters and certain Titans that die in the films survive to make the game more child friendly.
- There are a few inaccuracies of Titan sizes and appearances in the game that differ from the films.
- There are a few glitches and bugs in the game depending on which console the player is using.
- Titans are given human-like traits and behaviors, along with cartoonish ones, to add comedy to the game.
- Characters and Titans are given special abilities, along with ultimate powers, to add in the game such as Godzilla's atomic breath and nuclear pulses, Mothra's god rays, bioluminescence and silk attack, Ghidorah's gravity beams and bio-electrical attacks, Rodan's supersonic flight and magma system, MUTO's EMP and Kong's rage mode.