Welcome, I love manly!
Hello and welcome to Brickipedia. I hope you like the place and choose to join our work. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Brickipedian! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on my talk page, or on the live chat. Happy editing! —-- Nighthawk leader (Talk) 06:10, 9 December 2011
Please don't change anything like that in other users' reviews, it's their opinion. Not yours. If you own the set, feel free to write a review of your own. --Berrybrick (Talk) It's a Christmas miracle, Mr. Freeze! 20:45, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Please don't leave a message on a user's talk page at least until they've made an edit here (unless you know that user on another wiki of course). Thanks, NightblazeSaber 21:33, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
Why are you creating pages that already exist? for example, I noticed today at 8AM, you made a page called "BRICK (DISAMBUIGATION)" The page "Brick: Disambiguation" already exists. I have noticed several other useless or nul page edits and page creations from you, If you keep it up, I'll tell an admin.
--From the desk of Br1ck an1mator 08:43, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, I love manly! Welcome to Brickipedia! Thanks for your contributions so far to numerous pages, however, some of them need to be corrected. Such as, please add correct categories to articles. Categories such as Category:Star Wars and Category:Subthemes don't apply to minifigure articles. For more information please see Brickipedia:Category Guidelines. Thanks! (MOC) (Blog) 05:56, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello. Thank you for your contributions to Brickipedia. Although, I've seen you've been recently adding images of the minifigures included in the Republic Frigate set in the gallery. Please do not do this. Please do not add nearly/the same images to a gallery, as it already has images of the minifigures in the minifigure gallery template. Thanks!MOC) (Blog) 06:29, January 9, 2012 (UTC) (
is this a Picture of your moc? --RaceLord 09:08, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
|Hello from Brickipedia. Your recent addition of categories on several pages have been deemed inappropriate, and conflict with Brickipedia's Category Guidelines. Please read these guidelines carefully, and follow them. Thanks, NightblazeSaber 22:11, January 9, 2012 (UTC)|
- Hi, to apply you have to put an entry down here. Usually you have to have a pretty high success rate of nominating articles for a certain status before getting in though. NightblazeSaber 22:04, January 15, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Harry Potter Badges
- I think you've got to edit set pages, I don't think minifigures count, so if you've been editing mainly minifigure pages, that might be why. Otherwise, I'm not sure what the problem is, sorry (I don't really know too much about badges as I tend to stay away from them) NightblazeSaber 22:07, January 16, 2012 (UTC)
|RaceLord has awarded you with the Wolfman!
You have gotten 4th or lower in the first RaceLord Mini-Figure Contest.
Try again next time.