|Current Talk Page | Archive 1|
Re:Class 1 Nomination
- :P Yep, should be fine :) NightblazeSaber 08:15, December 25, 2012 (UTC)
With this, should I just replace the whole, entire description with something that is a bit easier to understand, (like the other turtles) or should I leave it? 00:41, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
RE: F12 Rank
RE: Watermarked Image
I've been browsing through some of the 2010 and 2011 pages, and I've noticed a LOT of errors in the piece counts and minifigure counts, is there a particular reason for this, and a reason why it hasn't been fixed yet?
|Klagoer has awarded you with a Klag! To get a Klag is a high honour because Klagoer only hands them out to people that deserve them for helping the wiki and making the wiki comfortable! Great job for earning it!|
- Hey, sorry about the delay (my internet's having problems). Which custom should be up there? I'll take a look at it as soon as I can NightblazeSaber 10:42, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm... the customs nom page is a real mess. It looks like Czech's custom got FC at one point, but was added to the wrong month, which is affecting yours now. It's not the template's fault, it's the vote page. Trying to sort out what happened with it now. Also looking for a forum where I thought we changed the FCN voting system to be the same as FAN (I know FRN over, not sure with FCN). Anyway, will keep looking NightblazeSaber 23:51, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, here's what I think happened:
- November 15: Cligra removed Custom:MK I War Machine Helmet as a successful nom. I'm guessing this is due to a move to the new system like FAN, which I'm not sure has happened to FCN (given up on finding the forum). This custom was made the December article.
- December 1: Awesomeknight1234 cleared the page, making Custom:The Ghost Dungeon an FC due to having the highest vote count at the end of the month, using the old (possibly outdated) system of the one at the end of the month wins, which is still on the nom page as being the system being used (it wasn't updated if that forum did exist and the result was to move to the new system). This custom was made as the January article, due to being the next empty space.
- So, umm... I don't really know what to do, apart from start a forum to clean the nom page up if I can't find the old forum. In terms of your custom though, would it matter if it was added to the queue for February instead? NightblazeSaber 01:44, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Hunter Orc
- I already have. :P It's a good thought, but we shouldn't have them for the same reason we shouldn't do Ninjago ones- badges are to encourage productive edits (supposedly :P), and themes that get a massive amount of attention don't need them. Also bear in mind that the amount of spam and bad edits on such pages is already through the roof, and adding badges won't exactly decrease that.
You weren't here for the original conversation we had on the subject, though, so it's not your fault for not knowing. :) -Cligra Join the redlink war!
If you think so. :| -Legoboy 12:50, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- No problem. Sorry I got mad there. Btw you forgot to log in. :P -Legoboy 18:31, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Someone is going around making pages related to the tribes in Legends of Chima. I think they would be better under one page named "Chima Tribes." Do you think you could assist in the creation and redirects of the page? --Brikkyy13 (talk) 03:45, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
|Brikkyy13 has awarded you a Brikk!!! To get a brikk means that Brikkyy13 values you as a user that Brickipedia could not do without!!! Excelent Job!!!|
Thanks for getting onto that, but the reason I suggested one main tribe page is because of the Serpentine article. Dosen't matter anyway. Your welcome for the brikk! by the way, I thought you might be interested in my new thing--Brikkyy13 (talk) 08:02, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
|BrickfilmNut has awarded you a Gold Brick! Gold Bricks are awards given by users to other users for all their hard work. Great job!
You can copy the code for this Gold Brick and add it to your userpage.
BrickfilmNut also added the following comment: For your work on the parts pages; the time that must have been required for some of your edits still astounds me! :D
Bother bother 01:09, January 19, 2013 (UTC)
- never mind.
RE:I was looking through my talkpage archive...
Yep. :P Any address that begins with 50.99 is/was likely me. -- BrickfilmNut Productions!
I asked Klag if I could take over his CUUSOO blog but he never responded. He doesn't keep it updated and I wanted to do it. Should I just take it or wait some more? I've been waiting for a week or 2. 03:26, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, sorry. I found those on Brickset and I clicked the edit button before I saw there were better ones. From now on I'll see if there are duplicate images and be more careful. :) -Legoboy 11:36, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Jeyo, sorry for being a little slow to get back to you. It seems there's a load of confusion among the templates in the 22x/pink/purple region, so I'm just sorting it out. All should be back to normal.
Cheers, - nxt
The edit you just reverted, I didn't entirely do. I mean that I didn't delete the External Links part. I just added the "a". Strange... :/ -Legoboy 09:19, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
I found a source! Go here and click on "additional info". It says the manufacturer number is 81087.
RE:Work in progress
Click a Brick
Hi Jeyo, Click a Brick (CaB) has recently moved to Wordpress. As your an author at CaB if you wish to continue to be an author you'll need to create an account using the link below:
If you don't wish to be an author then that's no problem at all. I just thought I'd let you know. :) Kind regards,
Welcome to Click a Brick! 07:50, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Is the "themed" thing needed? -Legoboy 09:00, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, ok. :) -Legoboy 09:40, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
Apparently I'm already apart of the Custom Quality Moderators. Click Here. :P
You pushed me off the achievements leaderboard! :'( :P Congrats, though. :P Drewlzoo
Re: FC February
- Sorry about that, added in :) NightblazeSaber 04:20, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- ? I know :D I should've remembered that when I did the FC for the month though :) NightblazeSaber 04:26, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
Some things to do
Can you do quality check on Custom:Dark Wasp 2.0? Also, another user has made pages for the Crystalien Conflict alien uplink and Hive objects. There are only images, so I assume you will be the one writing the pages... Jay
Here are the images. For some reason, you can't access the "My Website" feature on here Bricki profile, but on another wiki, I have been able to: File:SailorUnderaged1.JPG. This link takes you to another website, which, as you can see in the following image, states her age: File:SailorUnderaged2.JPG. Sorry for the messy second image. I was in a hurry. :P -- BrickfilmNut Productions!
- I knew I was forgetting something :P Thanks for putting that mark down on the F12 blog as well, I keep forgetting where I'm up to :) NightblazeSaber 03:14, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
|Happy valentines day-Soup :)|
|ErkelonJay has awarded you a Gold Brick! Gold Bricks are awards given by users to other users for all their hard work. Great job!
You can copy the code for this Gold Brick and add it to your userpage.
ErkelonJay also added the following comment: For everything.
Re: COTM nom
Of course I accept. Jay
Thanks! :D -Legoboy 09:45, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
Chat Mod Nomination
Hello, I am on chat almost everyday. I have not seen you much, because you aren't on when I am. I would like to protect the wiki, when other mods aren't there. ~Cap.America
Hello, Why did you edit the chat mod page. I had permission to do that. The case was closed as false. ~Cap.America
- I guess by everyone. BFN was fine with it when I asked. —Unsigned comment by Cap.America (talk • contribs).
Series 10 Pictures
- In which region on LEGO.com? 01:48, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
I see you're on LDD again
Wow, that new set was AMAZING. I definitely love how the gates are golden. To be honest, I think it was a great idea to have white walls instead of grey, as it was a more peaceful time then. I ADORE the way you made the pathway. Anyways, will Aldendan still be made? the question is: is or is not
Page and stuff
Dude could your page be any better? It is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also nice STAR WARS thing you made for your pal! I love STAR WARS, BIONICLE, Metallica, Beastie Boys, Boys. Just let me know if u want to talk. OH I almost forgot. Nice TRON song. Tron Rocks!--Legomaniac123 (talk) 23:25, March 22, 2013 (UTC) Legomaniac123 aka CC-1046 or MOd Stargunner.
Hey Jeyo, I just wanted to say thanks for fixing the minifigure section for Episode II in the Star Wars section! I thought I added the pics right, but you fixed it up! Thanks! --Circle Man 628 (talk) 19:50, March 25, 2013 (UTC)Circle Man 628
Somehow, I accidently created a a post on the forum board. I was posting a comment, but something happened while I was doing it that seemed to erase my comment, so I had to rewrite the comment. Later, I was checking Recent Wiki Activity, and discovered that somehow my comment turned into a titleless post.. The link is lego.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:285645. Could you delete it please? --Wally Valdez 21:58, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
850656 Raphael Key Chain is that okay for C2? 20:58, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, me and Ajr are thinking of setting up an (initially text-based) Skype group for Brickipedian regulars, then possibly an admin group if the first one gets enough people. Do you have Skype and want to be added to it? - 23:46, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
Re: New Account
- Yep, and if I had an email specified on my account so a new password was emailed to me, that would have been great :D NovaFlare 11:31, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Are you going to come back to Brickipedia, or have you given up on it? In Him,
Agent Charge 05:35, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
Look in the RfR history, dude. I think I saw something there that might have irked him. --Jay 21:31, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Could you please help me deal with WarBlade. Byzantinefire 02:28, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
Brickfilmnut was BotM in January, I believe. I was there. --Jay 21:01, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
By being brainwashed. :P --Jay 21:04, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
How'd you make the logo for Medieval? --Knight
- They're the same trooper... NovaFlare 22:53, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Which pages? :) (and you have seen the images right?) NovaFlare 23:49, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, well in that case- the 41st Elite Legion ones are the ones which are the same as the Clone Scout Troopers, and the ones labeled Kashyyyk Trooper are actually standard 41st Elite Legion Troopers (with standard phase II helmets). It's very likely they have the labels around the wrong way (that's what seems to always happen with prelims) NovaFlare 03:22, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Which pages? :) (and you have seen the images right?) NovaFlare 23:49, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
Oh... :P -Legoboy 10:40, September 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh. Well, what do you think of them? CJC made the template, I just added the info and Meiko the NO IMAGE pic. I think they're much better than our current jumbled mess of three variations on various year pages. :P --- CM4S (talk) 11:27, September 4, 2013 (UTC)
|A file/several files that you uploaded, Clone Scout Trooper, has/have been or will be deleted due to it breaking our policy of no watermarked images. Please do not upload any more images that are marked with a watermark; they violate copyright and fair use laws. Thanks for your cooperation. :P NovaFlare 11:23, September 4, 2013 (UTC)|
Hi, I've awarded you the following award for improving the Alien Commander page.
- Poggle The Lesser. ~ CJC 12:53, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
C2 and 3 Noms
Re:I hate to nag, but the QCG's been pretty inactive lately
- Well, Superman I've already opposed, the Mandalorian I commented on, and Olivia I'm neutral on so didn't leave a comment, so what do you want me to do with them exactly? :P NovaFlare 03:46, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Ya, why not just call them "The Hawk" and "Smacky" (Eagle and Gorilla). RaceLord talk, Lord of Nothing
Future Article Rating
Hey, we can never seem to agree here, but I was wondering why this isn't c2f? Doesn't look like there is much else that can be added into the article. Just wanna know for my own future reference, I add c2f to articles like this most of the time (And there are a few others similar that need to be done). Thanks! :) -NBP 12:55, September 18, 2013 (UTC)
|King Kahuka has awarded you a Silver Brick! Silver Bricks are awards given by King Kahuka to other users for all their hard work. Great job!
You can copy the code for this Silver Brick and add it to your userpage.
King Kahuka also added the following comment: For being a great friend
Image Requiring Deletion
Since you're one of the few admins frequently online at this time of night, I figured I should point this out to you. You can see around the edges that it's been "cut out" of another image, and you can still see part of the watermark on it too. BrickfilmNut (talk) 03:09, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
- It appears that the image can't be uploaded here. "Feel free to upload that image. I just haven't because of the ugly watermarks some people feel they need. Actually, don't. All rights are reserved according to Flickr. Even Wikia wont' let me deeplink it because of that."
- On another note, though, that guy who took the original picture has some good renders on his Flickr stream. Should we, er, invite him? :P BrickfilmNut (talk) 03:21, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
Lands of Mythron
I was going to join, but I couldn't seem to make a decent castle MOC. :/
So, which faction? Rainos? (Since it seems most related to Ankoria, which you like...)
--Jay 21:26, October 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Nerogue's taken a bit of a loss, and Rainos is the more dominant force at the moment. Outlaws is primarily people who were driven out of Mythron -- the scum of the earth. Then again, Rainos isn't very cultured either. There's a description of each faction somewhere. --Jay 23:18, October 10, 2013 (UTC)
- That could well mean your next UC (Universal Challenge) will have to attacking Nerogue, though. --Jay 23:31, October 10, 2013 (UTC)
- The mission for Enalica was to attack Mythron vessels, regardless of whether or not an Enalican character was well-disposed to Mythron or not. The same could happen again in future. --Jay 00:58, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
LEGOlas COTM assistance
Hey I was wondering if you could help,I scored the most votes for COTM but the customs part of Brickipedia hasn't been updated yet for some reason,anyway thanks! --LEGOlas (talk) 02:19, November 2, 2013 (UTC)
What did you want on chat last night? (I was probably asleep at that time - it said the message was sent at 2:27 AM) --LFY1547 17:37, November 26, 2013 (UTC)
Custom:Phantom Ninjaa needs to be moved back to mainspace "Phantom Ninja". I've cleaned the article up, but the re-move needs administrator access, so, can you do it? --Jay 22:23, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
You haven't been to facecast in quite awhile, can you try and make it tonight? We're starting at 7:30 tonight.
Joev14, Respect the Green 23:08, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
Some guy moved Iron Patriot (or War Machine, whatever the title was) to "James Rhodes" without consensus. Can you use your mighty admin powers to move it back? --Jay 21:48, December 17, 2013 (UTC)
Couple of questions
hey! As you can see, I have been on for a while, so I just need a catch up on two things. One: how do you check your mainspace edits? Two: what's happening with the new domain. I saw it was hacked and everything... But what's the deal? Is it going forward or no? Feel free to answer whenever, I'm fine! Thanks in advance for your help! I'll be seeing you 'round the wiki more often!
- And?...(AnthonyGuy (talk) 01:03, January 25, 2014 (UTC)AnthonyGuyAnthonyGuy (talk) 01:03, January 25, 2014 (UTC))
Hi, I loved your photo of Darth Vader and was wondering if I could have your permission to use it in a free printable (for a Lego Star Wars Birthday Party) I'd like to create and offer online at my blog (christinetrevino.com). I look forward to your reply. Christine Trevino Stinertrev Stinertrev (talk) 17:23, January 29, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Jeyo, I think the picture Bob_megaphone is very cool. Did you made it or is from Lego site? Cheers!
Knight's Kingdom II Comics.
I see you uploaded a picture of, what appears to be, a Knight's Kingdom II comic. Do you have scans of the comics, or was this picture a part of the instructions of a set?