I'm justa wonderin', where did you get those pics. I kinda thought they where cool but didn't know where they came from?
Hi, could you please tell me where you got that image of Luke Skywalker from? btw, it's best to always name the source of an image in the details box under the name box.
Once again, I am forced to remind you that you need to be naming the sources for any images you take off the internet. I have removed three images from your LGOTG video game custom and thus, you will need to create a replacement image for the template or it will be deleted for not meeting Brickipedia standards.
Hey, I've noticed that you have not edited the LEGO Marvel Avengers: Infinity War page for a long time, and I wanted to ask you if I could edit it and add images or "update" it. But if you do not think that I do it then it is a kind of notice to you for update the page.Yohanan Arser (talk) 21:49, January 12, 2019 (UTC)
LEGO MonsterVerse is a Video Game based on the MonsterVerse franchise featuring Godzilla and King Kong. It is centered around the films; Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Godzilla vs. Kong. The game will include a main story mode as well as a free roam portion including four major hub world locations that represent each film.
- The free roam mode is completely explorable and will include unlockables and collectables.
- In between levels, Monarch will give facts about Titans, during which they mention or talk about many of the monsters in the MonsterVerse.
- There are 20 levels in the campaign, 5 from each movie.
- There are four hubs, dynamic weather and day/night cycle in the levels.
- There are over 100 playable characters and 20 playable Titans.
- Monarch gives tips and fun facts throughout the game.
- ORCA bricks are introduced and used to unlock Titans and to be able to play as them. Along with the ability to customize them and textures of other Titans.
- Titans such as Godzilla, Kong and Mothra are playable freely in some levels and third credits.
- This is the first game to feature playable Titans.
- This is the first LEGO video game to include all the filmmakers as playable characters.
- All actors from the films reprise their roles for this game.
- There are several Easter Eggs which are references to other Godzilla and King Kong films.
- Characters and certain Titans that die in the films survive to make the game more child friendly.
- There are a few inaccuracies of Titan sizes and appearances in the game that differ from the films.
- There are a few glitches and bugs in the game depending on which console the player is using.
- Titans are given human-like traits and behaviors, along with cartoonish ones, to add comedy to the game.
- Characters and Titans are given special abilities, along with ultimate powers, to add in the game such as Godzilla's atomic breath and nuclear pulses, Mothra's god rays, bioluminescence and silk attack, Ghidorah's gravity beams and bio-electrical attacks, Rodan's supersonic flight and magma system, MUTO's EMP and Kong's rage mode.