Hello and welcome to Brickipedia. I hope you like the place and choose to join our work. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Brickipedian! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on my talk page, or on the live chat. Happy editing! —-- Darth henry (Talk) 01:41, July 16, 2012
- Hey, I don't know about being really good with them, but I'd be more than happy to help you out :) However, my activity today is going to be way down, but I should be ok after today. Anyway, feel free to send me a message about anything, and I'll help you as soon as I can NightblazeSaber 23:31, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, first of all- the rating template is meant to only be changed by QCG members, so if you could refrain from doing that in the future, that'd be great :) You can request articles for rating at Brickipedia:Articles for Rating/Class 2 (or /Class 3, /Class 4, etc). Anyway, the desriptions look great to me :) There were a few typos every so often, but I couldn't find anything wrong with them, and you seem to be doing a really good job with them. I did take Dwalin down to c3, because he needs to have a description for his microfigure, but I couldn't see anything wrong with his minifigure description. Keep up the good work! NightblazeSaber 05:03, October 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry it took so long to reply, I read your message then something distracted me :S Yes, I'm a QCG member, you can see a full list of members here. Great job with Dwalin and Balin, as well as Fili, I've promoted them all to c2. Thanks very much for all your hard work here- it's great to see so many articles expanded to a good quality :) NightblazeSaber 23:58, October 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Looking good, another two made c2 :) You may however want to put them up on Brickipedia:Articles for Rating/Class 2 in the future though, because I can't really do a good check of the background because it's been several years since I read the Hobbit :) You may want to check your linking in some parts though- eg, [[Medium Stone Grey]]grey (which produces Medium Stone Greygrey) should be [[Medium Stone Grey|grey]] (grey) :) NightblazeSaber 01:56, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
|Jeyo has awarded you a Gold Brick! Gold Bricks are awards given by users to other users for all their hard work. Great job!
You can copy the code for this Gold Brick and add it to your userpage.
Jeyo also added the following comment: Good work with those images :D
It's because of the lighting, as some of them were lighter than they're supposed to be. -Legoboy 10:20, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
OK fare enough I was wondering why, so thanks a bunch. :) --MattRick98 (talk) 13:07, December 17, 2012 (UTC)
The Lone Ranger
- Sure. It's just the images that have that confidential watermark that we aren't supposed to have. 02:23, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Iron Man 3
Hello , I would like to know where you get the images of lego minifigures ? sorry if you do not understand it is that I am Colombian and everything I write to you is from the translator google