Hello and welcome to Brickipedia. I hope you like the place and choose to join our work. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
Hey NightWolf. Just wanted to thank you for your edits. :P I apologize for not congratulating/thanking you sooner; many of us are busy with the move off of wikia onto http://www.brickimedia.org. Anyway, keep up the good work! :D -- BrickfilmNut Productions!
Hey NightWolf come check out my blog i made you!
Hey NightWolf, sorry I haven't been able to do a sigfig for you yet. I want to know, would you be okay if I made a BIONICLE version of you instead? --Jay 01:17, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Sure.--NightWolf150 (talk) 17:00, August 4, 2013 (UTC)NightWolf
I'm about ready to get started on it. Some questions on color, I'm going to be using Metallic Silver (the only color I the wolf helmet comes in), are there some other colors you want to see in it? --Jay 17:17, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
Purple(may be a problem), and Black are some others. Also, I'm not really a fan of green and orange, so I'd rather not have the trans. green Bulk patch.--NightWolf150 (talk) 17:22, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Black was a certainty, and I'm not giving it the Bulk patch (this is BIONICLE, not Hero Factory.) Don't have much purple, unfortunately. Would a shade of Red work?
- Dark Red, any Gray, Platinum, minimal White are all good.--NightWolf150 (talk) 17:33, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright then. I may be able to sneak a purple face in there. (And the final model will be posted through my MOCpages account, but I'll give you the link here.) So, Mettalic Silver, Dark Red, Black, and small accents of white (what remains after my last white MOC), and possibly some dark grey if the other four colors aren't enough. --Jay 19:24, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, can I make you a custom minifig?
If you do, just let me know how you want it. DK86
Sure. I'd like a werewolf, elf, wizard, or sci fi character, preferably with a colour scheme of purple, black and silver. Robes, a modern outfit, or space suit are all fine, for accessories I like sci fi weapons, swords, daggers, a staff, claws or a computer. Sorry if this is over complicated.--NightWolf150 (talk) 17:46, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
Here's your SelfMOC. --[http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/103747 Jay 17:10, August 21, 2013 (UTC)]
That's amazing. Love the claws! Could I post the picture?--NightWolf150 (talk) 22:47, August 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I can probably upload them here, which ones do you want? --Jay 00:24, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- The first, last, and the front-on colour one.--NightWolf150 (talk) 10:25, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- These three? --Jay 17:37, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, that's them.--NightWolf150 (talk) 21:30, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, uh Nightwolf. R u gonna put a background in Custom:NightWolf.
- Yes, soon. Why?--NightWolf150 (talk) 11:29, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
Could you fix my name on your sig fig blog?
- Wow. I feel like an idiot. I actually checked to see if you had numbers...
--NightWolf150 (talk) 10:32, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
Goodbye (For Now)
- http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Dragonknight86/Alright_Men_(and_women)_%22I%27ll_see_you_at_Brickimedia.%22 --Dragonknight86 (talk) 02:47, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
1st Place In LEGO Adventurers Building Contest
1st Place Gold Award
|King Kahuka has awarded you for your hard work and building in the Adventurer Building Contest, you can copy this code and put it on your userpage as a collectable trophy. I just want to tell you that thanks for your work! Good Job! --King Kahuka (talk) 21:16, September 23, 2013 (UTC)|
Bad wolf --Knight
- Thanks!--NightWolf150 (talk) 20:58, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
Hello how did you get those cool sig-fig pics you made on Custom:NightWolf and you labeled them as Lego Movie. Please respond to me on my talkpage.
How did you get your guy so close?
Please respond as soon as possible on my talk page.
Would you mind cropping the latest photo I uploaded please so it is like yours.
User blog:NightWolf150/NightWolf150's Sigfig Blog do you hate me or something? --
- No, I don't. As I said on the blog, you said nothing about the face in your request.
- ya, but if you look at my image on my userpage, its a bit obvious that you should add a mustache and not add glasses. :/
- I did not look at your userpage until after I made your sigfig, and even then, not everyone wants to look the same every time.--NightWolf150 (talk) 21:33, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
IT IS NEVAH TOO LATE!!! >:D
I'll take a pic and show you. 8-)
Can you get on chat? --Knight