Hello and welcome to Brickipedia. I hope you like the place and choose to join our work. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
Hello, Welcome to Brickipedia , If you click on the link below it will take you to Lego email support page .
Gladiatoring 09:23, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
Hi Puff. I didn't know you loved Lego(I Love Lego). And I didn't know you liked Power Miners either(I like Power Miners). I hope you can forgive me for suggesting to block you. And now that you agree to the Nitrome Wiki rules, I will shorten your block to 2 hours. That means that after 2 hours this message is published, you will be able to freely edit the Nitrome Wiki. And I am also new here. P.S: Did you check out my page yet? User:NOBODY I just love Power miners and used to like aqua raiders. =)
Power Miners Customs
- Hello, and again welcome to Brickipedia :) Just saw on your userpage that you suggested creating a "Fan Made Power Miners Sets" page, and wanted to let you know that this isn't really an option- Brickipedia only deals with official LEGO sets, minifigures, themes and other content. However, we do have a Custom Lego Wiki which deals with all things customs and would be all right to have some of these sets here NightblazeSaber 22:43, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
- Hi! Welcome to Brickipedia, I hope you have a good time here. About the code for the Rock Watchmen, I put it in and it didn't work for me either, so I really don't know what to do about that. I don't have the German magazine or know German so I can't help here. :D Also, I don't get Brickmaster so I have no idea what the Blast Roller code is. You should ask 44899 about this because he was actually the one who told me about all this (that was just yesterday) and I just built up the article. Sorry. 23:16, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
hello actually the blast rollers instructions were in the nov-dec issue of brickmaster i will try to put the instructions up.by the way the rock watchmans instructions are on the build its section on the lego club website for german here are the rock watchmans instructions.--44899 still trying to get all power miner sets . 07:51, November 26, 2009 (UTC) here is the link http://cache.lego.com/upload/contentTemplating/LEGOClubBuildit-Homepage/otherfiles/1031/download74B59B08529C9C625EDE2431B3952BA9.pdf
RE: Cargo Crusher
- Thanks for the pic, Puff! I had no clue on what it looked like. Where did you get the instructions? Please post a link on my talk page. -User:Powerminerzilla
Are you sure that is the official model cause some guys won't believe me, and in the gallery it says MOC (My Own Creation) Sparky
- Protection lifted. :D I didn't know that there were that many different versions. Thanks for letting me know, I had been meaning to do that for a while now. :) 23:00, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
hi uh the duke in the crystal king is not the guy with the metal plate that one has a bomb symbal so it is rex. the duke in the crystal king is version number 2 but with hair instead of a hat.also i am trying to put some pics of the blast roller i mean a lot.44899 still trying to get all power miner sets . 07:34, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
Power Miners Wiki
Hi Puff! Did you know that there is a Power Miners Wiki, and it needs your help? It needs your help because articles are written bad. And Unregistered Contributors are spamming the place. I brought this up because you like Power Miners, and I thought you'd like it. Bye!
P.S: There are not going to be any Summer 2010 Power Miners sets :( --User:NOBODY in...Squidy Jones: And the Dollar Bill of Doom - "Who doesn't love money?" 16:44, February 6, 2010 (UTC) Thanks, I will try and make it a better wiki. Pufflesrcute 22:47, February 6, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Orange Crystal King
- Mabye the Crystal King has the power to turn different colors, but if you can see in this comic, he is about to fall in lava. So for this reason, I thing he turns orange by being fused with lava. But this is just an opinion. (P.S. Sorry the pic is sideways.) -User:Powerminerzilla