- "I’m supposed to drink WHAT?!"
The Vampire, named Rutger Hemoglobin, is a minifigure from 8684 Minifigures Series 2. He comes with many new pieces, including a new cape, face and hair. He also comes with a bat. His hairpiece is the same as the Karate Master, Count Dooku and The Joker, among other figures.
The vampire has unprinted black legs. His torso is black, and printed with a black jacket, a dark red vest and bow tie, a white waistcoat, and a gold pendant. His arms are black, and he has white hands. He wears a tattered and edged black cape. His face is white, and he has a mouth with white teeth in it. His eyes are red with white dots in them, and are surrounded by circles of grey. He has large black eyebrows with a small crease between them. He has slicked back black hair. He comes with a black bat as his accessory.
The LEGO Movie
The Vampire in The LEGO Movie is called "nice vampire" by Vitruvius. He is one of the Master Builders that goes to Cloud Cuckoo Land to attend the assembly of the Master Builders until it is attacked and he is captured along with the rest of the Master Builders. The Vampire is put in a think tank until being freed when Emmet jumped out of the Octan Tower with the battery that was going to be used to kill all of the Master Builders upon its self-destructing.
In The LEGO Movie Video Game, the Vampire (who is referred to as Lord Vampyre) is stated to be an evil ruler from the unseen "monster realm" that comes to fight Lord Business' forces. He can throw bats in the game.
The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part
The Vampire makes a cameo appearance in the sequel as a resident of Appocalypseburg, and is seen when Emmet leaves Batman's hideout to go save his friends.
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO City Undercover
- 55000 LEGO Universe
- LEGO Quest & Collect
- The LEGO Movie Video Game (wrongly named as "Lord Vampyre")
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame (wrongly named as "Lord Vampyre")
- LEGO Worlds
- He appears in the video game LEGO Universe as a Paradox vendor named Rutger Hemoglobin. Oddly enough, Rutger claims to be "not bad for over 300", although the Vampire's bio says he is only 200.
- He is very similar to Lord Vampyre from Monster Fighters since they have the same appearance.
- He is a playable character in The LEGO Movie Video Game, but is incorrectly called Lord Vampyre.
- In The LEGO Movie, Vitruvius refers to him as "Nice Vampire", referencing to how he is meant to be a nice Vampire in the Minifigures tie-in media.
… “I’m supposed to drink WHAT?!”<br />The Vampire may be a 200-year-old creature of nightmare and legend, but that doesn’t mean that he has to be uncivilized. He likes to read comic books with his pet bat, take long walks by the seaside (after sunset, of course), and throw huge parties in his big stone castle.He’s not a big fan of the more traditional vampire activities (though he has to admit that the flying is pretty cool), and much prefers a fruit smoothie to the classic beverage of choice. The local villagers might have been a little spooked at first, but now they’re very excited to have a friendly vampire in town!xcited to have a friendly vampire in town! +