The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Video Game Guy has brown hair with headphones. He has glasses and a determined face. His shirt is black with two colored sleeves and says "PLAYER 1". He wears jeans with a hard drive clipped to them, and he carried a game controller.
- He has the same headpiece as the DJ and the Radio DJ Robot, only in dark brown with black headphones.
- His controller piece has a color scheme similar to an Xbox 360 controller or Super Famicom/PAL SNES but a layout more like a PS3 controller.
- He's the first minifigure to have two-color sleeves without yellow skin showing.
- He is one of the main characters of LEGO Minifigures Online filling the role of guide. He can also be seen on the login screen alongside Dino Tracker.
- His appearance bears a resemblance to the Game Developer from Scribblenauts, but with a black headphones on his hair, wearing glasses, and has a "Player 1" text on his torso.
- He appears to be either a Video Game Developer or a tester.
- His headpiece looks like Cole from Ninjago's, but a shorter cut.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "Video Game Guy"
"Prepare to face my ultimate super mega ul … "Prepare to face my ultimate super mega ultra combo move!"</br></br>The Video Game Guy is an expert on anything and everything to do with video games. He’s recorded all of the top strategy tips, memorized every combo, and found all of the hidden rooms and bonus coins – even a few that the game programmers themselves didn’t know about.</br></br>Although he’s played every kind of video game that you could name, the Video Game Guy’s favorites are the classics. There’s just something about those clunky old 8-bit graphics and those bleeping, blooping tunes that really gets his gamer adrenaline racing. Plus, it’s way easier to get the high score when nobody else remembers how to play!re when nobody else remembers how to play! +