| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
Walter Donovan is the American leader of the Nazi group tasked to find the Holy Grail.
Donovan was the main antagonist of The Last Crusade. He drinks water from the false Grail, aging him very rapidly until his body decays. He attempts to strangle Elsa (who chose the false grail for him) Indy kicks his decaying skeleton into a wall and it shatters to dust. In LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues, he transforms into a vortex after he drinks from the wrong Grail, rather than simply dying.
- Donovan is the only main antagonist that did not appear in any LEGO Indiana Jones sets.
- On home console version (PS3, Xbox 360 etc) only his blue suit version is playable whereas in the DS version, he is playable in his blue suit, black suit and the ancient version of him is also playable on the DS.
- Julian Glover, the actor who played him also played General Veers in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back and voiced Aragog in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- In Latin American movie’s re-dubb he was voiced by the actor Gerardo Reyero, who also voices Han Solo in Star Wars, Paul Kirby in Jurassic Park, Professor Karkaroff in Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire and later would voice Arthur Weasley in LEGO Dimensions.
- In L.A. movie's dub he was voiced by the late actor Juan Cuadra, who also voiced Commisioner Gordon in Batman 1989 L.A. movie's dub.