Wicket W. Warrick is a Star Wars minifigure based off the character from the Star Wars movies with the same name. Wicket was an Ewok native to the planet of Endor and fought in the Battle of Endor. He has appeared in three sets and in two LEGO Star Wars video games.
Wicket Wystri Warrick was an Ewok from the forest moon of Endor. He was an Ewok scout and warrior and is close friends with Paploo. He has brown fur and wears a light brown hood. Wicket played an important role in the Battle of Endor. Wicket met Princess Leia after she got separated from the rest of the Rebel Strike Team. Wicket brought her to the village and after the two groups, the Ewoks and Rebels, made peace, they decided to fight the Empire. While the Battle of Endor progressed, Wicket fought off some Imperial's until he hit himself in the head by accident. In the end, the rebels destroyed the shield bunker protecting the Death Star II, thus giving the rebel space forces a chance to destroy the Death Star. The Rebels succeeded.
Wicket has three variations and has one video game variation.
- Wicket was first released in the set 7139 Ewok Attack in 2002. In this set he came in his first variation. He was entirely brown. He came with a larger than normal Head Piece, that covered the complete front of the torso. The head piece was completely the same colour, which was in this case brown. It depicted the facial and body features of the Ewoks. He came with a spear.
Video Game Variation
- In LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, released in 2006, Wicket is seen with the other Ewoks on Endor. He looks almost identical to his 2009 variation, since in both of these variations, he has small brown legs, brown hands, brown arms, a brown torso, and a similar headpiece, except in the game, Wicket's hood is red rather than brown in The Battle of Endor set and a slingshot (not a real piece). The 2009 remake is very similar to the video game appearance.
- Wicket was released for the second time in the set 8038 The Battle of Endor 2009, in a completely redesigned minifigure. Once again he had small brown legs, brown hands, brown arms, a brown torso, and a new redesigned head piece, depicting him a brown fury Ewok wearing a light brown colored hood and him having black eyes. The new head piece looks more realistic compared to that of 2002.
- Wicket was released in 10236 Ewok Village in September 2013. This variation is similar to the 2009 variation. The only major difference is that this newest variation will have more fur colouring on his face.
- Wicket appeared in three sets. He first appeared in the set 7139 Ewok Attack in 2002, released under the Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi line, in his first variation. He was later released again in the set 8038 The Battle of Endor in 2009, released under the Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi line. His most recent variation was released in the set 10236 Ewok Village in September 2013.
- Wicket was seen in LEGO Star Wars: The Original Trilogy and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. In both games, he was seen in the same levels, played the same role, and he appeared in his video game variation. He was armed with a slingshot which is not a real LEGO accessory.
- Wicket has a cameo in LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out.
- In Return of the Jedi, Wicket is played by Warwick Davis, who also plays Professor Flitwick and Griphook from the Harry Potter films, as well as Wald, DD-BD and Weazel, who are also from Star Wars. Of all the actors whose characters have been made in LEGO form, Warwick Davis has the most minifigures to his name so far, with six.
Gallery of Variants
- 7139 Ewok Attack (Brown headpiece)
- 8038 The Battle of Endor (Light brown hood, brown face, black eyes headpiece)
- 853414 LEGO® Star Wars™ Magnet Set: Jar Jar Binks, V-Wing Pilot and Wicket (Light brown hood, brown face, black eyes headpiece)
- 10236 Ewok Village (2013 Redesign)
- 75238 Action Battle Endor Assault
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga