2010 LEGOLAND Windsor firework event. Fireworks will take place on October 23, 24, , 30, 31, November 6 and November 7.
- Secret Potion Classes - For ages 5 and up, these take place in the Imagination Centre Workshop
- Wizards Treasure Trial - A contest in which you can win a XBOX 360 4GB console, years subscription to XBOX Live and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. To enter you need to find 5 magical objects througout the park and rearrange the letters.
- Family Building Competition - A contest in which a family builds a wizard model for the chance to win £100 of LEGO. In the Imagination Centre Workshop.
- Birds of Prey - In Knights' Kingdom.
- Rides in the Dark - Some rides will be open for an hour after fireworks.
- Fireworks - Fireworks start at 6:30pm on all days, except 31 Oct (6:00pm) and Nov 1 (5:30pm).
- Unlike the previous years, LEGO City Harbour is no longer a firework viewing area.
- Originally, a show was planned for the 29th of October but was moved to November 7 due to power shortages.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.