- "Aren't you supposed to be in Canada uncovering your past or something?"
- ―Iron Man talking to Wolverine in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Wolverine has the same black slicked up hair as the Vampire from Studios. His face has sideburns and is double-sided with straight faced and angry expressions. His torso is yellow with printing to depict his costume while he is with the X-Men, hence the belt. He has two earth blue stripes running down both sides of his torso and onto his yellow legs. There is back printing depicting how the suit fits against his back, at the top of the torso is part of his iconic mask (depicted as a hood), the continuation of the blue jagged strips and the belt. His arms are light nougat and his hands are dark blue, depicting him as sleeveless with gloves. He comes with two new claw parts which are also used on the Monster Fighters Werewolf.
Wolverine is based on his Astonishing suit without his mask on.
In 2014, Wolverine is based on his Classic Brown outfit. He has a newly moulded yellow cowl with large black fins over the eye holes. The head is printed similar to the 2012 variant with white goggles over the eyes to make the eyes white when the cowl is on and the sideburns are trimmed back for the cowls mouth hole, the other side has a more of a scowling expression with normal eyes, due to the interchangeable cowl and hair. The torso is yellow with flesh arms and brown hands and printed with a large brown strip printed down the torso, a red belt with a yellow X-Men insignia for a belt buckle, and the suit's cut on his body. The back is printed with the continuation of the brown strip and red belt, and the suit's cut on his back. The legs are yellow with brown hips.
In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, both the Astonishing and Classic versions are identical to his physical appearance. If Wolverine loses all of his hearts, he doesn't fall apart like normal minifigures, instead he becomes an adamantium skeleton.
His abilities include super senses, which allow him to detect hidden objects, as well as look for weak points in structures. He can also dig, climb certain walls, and activate claw switches.
Wolverine was born as James Howlett in 1832. He is a battle-hardened, amnesiac member of the X-Men, who lost his memory after a mysterious experiment that coated his skeleton in solid adamantium, improving his healing factor and also covering his original retractable bone claws with adamantium. He also ages much slower than a normal human.
After this experiment, the only items in his possession were two dog tags stamped "Logan" and "Wolverine". He took on the name Logan and uses Wolverine as an alias. He is a mutant, part of a large group of humans that have enhanced "super powers" and abilities. He also has a rivalry with Sabretooth, who had seemingly murdered his love on Logan's birthday.
He works alongside Professor X as a member of the X-Men, which also included Jean Grey, Storm, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Colossus, Archangel, Psylocke, and Gambit. As a member he helped fight Sentinels and Magneto and his Brotherhood, which included Sabretooth, Blob, Juggernaut, and Mystique.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- He is voiced by Steven Blum, who also voices Zeb Orrelios in Star Wars Rebels.
- On the Packaging for 71031 Marvel Studios Series, He Can be seen in the Comic-like Sections in the packaging, this is not Seen in any other Infinity Saga Sets.
- In X-Men:Evolution he is voiced by Scott McNeil who also Ace the Bat-Hound in Krypto the Superdog, Overlord, Nadakhan, Clouse and Karloff in Ninjago and Tahu and Onua in BIONICLE: Mask of Light.
- In the Brazilian dub of the X-Men movies, he was voiced by the late Isaac Bardavid, who also voiced King Triton in the dub of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning, Jor-El in the dub of Superman, Odin in the dubs of Thor and Thor: The Dark World, and Obi-Wan Kenobi in the dub of the Original Trilogy.
Gallery of Variants
Gallery of Video Game Variants
- 6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown (Astonishing)
- 76022 X-Men vs. The Sentinel (Classic Brown)
- 76073 Mighty Micros: Wolverine vs. Magneto (Mighty Micros)
- 76202 Wolverine Mech Armor (Classic Tigerstripe)