Wuher is a LEGO minifigure introduced in 2006 in the Star Wars video games. He is only playable in the Nintendo DS version of LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. However he along with Ponda Baba, Cornelius Evazan, Nien Nub and various others can be made in the character creator in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.
Wuher is the bartender at Mos Eisley Cantina. He has black hair and a poorly shaven face, and wears typical Tatooine garb. In The Original Trilogy and Complete Saga, he always appears in the Cantina, in the area where the player can purchase objects. He might be the spirit of Cedo Partu, the original builder of the Cantina in a new body. As a young child, Wuher was orphaned, often tinkering with a chemistry set that led to him becoming a bartender because of his chemical talent. He was shown to dislike droids, leading him to ban them from his bar.
Gallery of Variants
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Playable only on Nintendo DS)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: Bombad Bounty
- LEGO Star Wars: The Padawan Menace
- LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles
- Wuher wears orange garb for the console versions of both games, but in Bombad Bounty and the Nintendo DS version of LEGO Star Wars II he wears tan clothing.
- He is only playable on Nintendo DS where he can levitate for a short period of time for an unknown reason.
- He can be killed by a Jedi or a Sith in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.