- "Come with me if you wanna not die."
She is as "tough as nails" and is Emmet's love interest. As an independent figure, she doesn't let others give her orders easily; as a Master Builder, her creativity rivals even her no-business attitude. Despite this, she has a caring heart and puts a great deal of faith in those she considers friends.
Since meeting Emmet, she believes him to be the "Special", the figure destined to save the LEGO universe. Of course, he doesn't believe himself to be special at all, so it's up to her to convince him otherwise--whether he like it or not.
- 70801 Melting Room
- 70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace
- 71004 The LEGO Movie Series
- 70808 Super Cycle Chase
- 70810 MetalBeard's Sea Cow
- 70816 Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!
- The LEGO Movie Exclusive Set
Video Game Appearances
Gallery of Variants
Video Game Variants
- Her real name is Lucy, but her personal insecurity led to changing her names multiple times. They were Darkstorm, Gemini, Neversmile, Freakface, and Snazzypants, according to Vitruvius. Hearing Emmet accept and admit liking her real name would have explained her happy reaction.
- Her alternate face for the Spacesuit is a robot disguise.
- When Emmet and Vitruvius heard her name they asked if she was a DJ, much to her confusion (a reference to real life DJ Wildstylez)
- She had wished to be the Special when she first heard the prophecy, which would partially explain why she was upset at Emmet at first.
- Her traditional trademark for her creations is pink and light blue-colored graffiti, namely the letters W and S in reference to her nickname.