The Zombie is one of the villains of the Scooby-Doo franchise. This minifigure was released in 2015 as part of the Scooby-Doo theme.
The minifigure has brown legs and a green torso depicting tattered clothing. The face depicts a wrinkled Zombie with red eyes. The back of the head has two buttons revealing it to be a mask.
The gang encountered the Zombie while utilizing a shortcut through a swamp.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. ( )|
A mumbling, stumbling creature has been scaring locals out of the woods for weeks. He always seems to be digging in the ground when people wander by…
- Official Lego descriptions identify the Zombies identity as Zeke from the classic episode "Which Witch is Which?" However, the coloring of the Zombie's shirt and torso matches that of the Zombie featured in the TV special "Night of the Living Doo."
- The Zombie is mostly identified as Zeke Harkins from the episode "The Ozark Witch Switch" because of his full name and why the culprit's face isn't on the lego because Zeke wasn't unmasked in the episode.
- This design of Zombie has been recycled multiple times throughout the franchise.
- In his Lego set, he controls a robotic monster tree, which is not in the Scooby-Doo episodes.
- This is the only monster figure without a revealed culprit in the back of its head.
- LEGO Scooby-Doo: Haunted Hollywood (Boris Karnak, Jr.)
|view · talk · edit Scooby-Doo minifigures|
|Mystery Incorporated||Scooby-Doo | Shaggy | Fred | Daphne | Velma|
|Monsters||Zombie | Black Knight | Dracula | Ghost | Swamp Monster | Lighthouse Keeper | Headless Horseman | Mummy|
|Non-physical||Charlie the Funland Robot | Dada-Doo | Drella Diabolique | Mumsy-Doo | List of non-physical Scooby-Doo minifigures|